Baron Corbin

Since I was a little girl, I dreamed of becoming a WWE diva and I made sure that my dream came true. I came to the main roster together with Becky Lynch and Charlotte. Becky was my one and only female friend here and I never planned on changing that. She was more than enough happiness for me, since I was a dark person with mainly a bad mood. Also Baron Corbin came to the main roster and I have to admit, he drew the attention from everyone to him. Even my attention. While I beat up and dominated the women's division, Baron destroyed every man, who was put in his way. We both were choosen to be on SmackDown and to make it a living hell for the others. It happened that I got a lot of enemies, no matter what gender. Some divas came together with some male Superstars, forming some sort of squad to take down the dominance on SDL. I was called to Shane McMahon and made my way to his office. Once he allowed me to come in I  sat down in a chair. "What's up Shane?" He didn't answered me, he only did when it was necessary. Another knock came up and Baron stepped in. "Have a seat Corbin." He didn't looked at me and sat down in the chair next to me. "So, Jayda, Baron...I believe you already noticed that the SDL roster formed a force to defeat the both of you. So you have to team up." "I work alone!" We hissed at the same time. I stared at Baron, immediately feeling something that I haven't felt in a long time. "Guess you have no choice. There are 2 options... 1st they'll destroy you or 2nd you two will destroy them." I nodded. I guess I can handle a small distraction like Corbin. "I rather work alone and It's no secret. It's non of my business as long as they don't attack me." I left the office with that and went straight to my locker room. But something was on my mind, something I couldn't tell. It distracted me so much that I bumped into a person, which I never did before. "Watch out dumb fuck!" I spat at Randy. I just reached to his shoulders... Yes I'm small, very small. "Excuse me Miss Lone Wolf." I punched his shoulder. "What's up asshole?" He joked. Randy was a nice guy, I even would call him a friend. "You are a popular superstar right? I bet you know everything that is going on here right? So who's in this force, about which I hear a lot lately?" "I don't know. Maybe this cheerleader guys Kenny and Mickey. I heard Alexa, Carmella and Eva talking about you." "What?! That's what Shane is scared of? Those wannabes can kiss my ass." Randy laughed.

Instead of going to my locker room, I had to go to the gorilla

Instead of going to my locker room, I had to go to the gorilla. I had a match against Nikki. My music hit and I made my way out. Once I stood in the ring, I heard Nikki's music. Soon the bell rang and we began to fight. I knew it would be a short match, because I was angry and I wanted to hurt someone. Nikki came for me but I gave her a bad beat up. I smacked her head down to the mat for several times. At some point I was pulled away from the unconsciousness body.

I was suspended for a week without paying for beating up Nikki, but now I was back, more irritated than ever. Teaming up with the Lone Wolf and the sudden feeling I had, distracted me. Tonight I had a match against Alexa Bliss and I stood already in the ring. Her music blasted through the arena, but she didn't appeared... alone. Next to her appeared Kenny, Mickey, Carmella and Eva Marie. "Oh look the Lone survivor..." The 5 went down to the ring. "What do you want?" I asked as I had a mic. "Your end Jayda! And we took care that your friends won't come out." Kenny threatened. What have they done to Becky and Randy? I laughed at them. Suddenly another one's music hit. A tall, muscular man came down, throwing his cap away. "What is this here?" I mumbled. "Oh 6 on 1, that's really fair! I thought you were the good guy Cena!" I laughed and remembered what Shane said. Now I hoped Baron would come out. As much of a bad ass i am, I couldn't take on 6 people at the same time. Alexa and Eva slid into the ring and attacked me. I threw them out of ring and before I could react, the other 4 lunged at me. I punched and kicked them. Oh I wished Corbin would come... I felt a kick to my head and fell to the ground. Another music hit. Finally he came... He slid into the ring, took the men out and came to me. "You okay?" He touched my arm. Again this electricity between us lit up. How could one man irritate me like that? He stared at me, some sort of guilty in his face. "I'm sorry..." He helped me up and we attacked the idiots. Still too much for 2, but better than to be alone.

We got a bad beat up, but we survived it. As soon as we were backstage again, i went to my locker room. Baron drove me crazy, no one has done that before... not like him. I had to get away now. Away from him and those love like feelings... No matter what he would do, I'll always hope he'd come back to help me, to be on my side, to fight together with me. From one minute to another i fell in love with him and i didn't liked it. But i had to admit that he was attractive and a bad ass, which i loved.

Since a few weeks i teamed up with Corbin and I struggled from time to time to keep my hands away from him. Instead of being a distraction he became my partner. It was time for SDL again and I sat in my locker room, waiting for our match against Kenny and Eva Marie. I just put my gloves on as someone knocked on my door. I opened the door just to be pushed back in my room...by Baron! He pressed his lips on mine. I was perplexed for a second but kissed back soon. We pulled away and I stared at him."I wanted to do this for a long time..." He said in his usual low voice. I kept smiling like an idiot. He let me feel like a teenager. We were disturbed by a staff member and went to the gorilla. His music hit and he took my hand, showing off his girl...