Braun Strowman

Have you ever ate so much on Christmas, that you thought you'd explode any minute? I've done it, but luckily I had an awesome friend, who offered me to work out after Christmas. A special work out, like he said. It was December 27th and we were in San Francisco for a RAW show. I was ready to hit the gym and so I waited at my car for my friend, until he finally appeared. "Colby! It's about time!" He smirked saying "I'm here, so what do you want?" "Get in that damn car." I giggled and got in the car myself.

The hours went by slowly, we've been in the gym for 4 hours now. The sweat was running down my butt cheeks. "That's your special work out?" I chuckled between the push-ups. "That's what I do every single day." "You're quite insane aren't you?" "Well, I call you my friend, so yes." I punched his shoulder.

Hour after hour went by. At some point I needed a break. I sat down on a bench, watching the people around me. My eyes wandered from person to person. I stopped as I saw this guy. Big, a beard, a kind person when you get to know him. Braun was in the same gym than us. I waved my hand. He smiled at me. His smile ever sent goosebumps all over my body. Seth sat down next to and chuckled. "What's so funny?" "You're starring at Adam." "No! I'm not!" "Don't lie to me, Danny!" "I'm not lying!" He laughed at me. "Okay, okay. You're not starring at him. Why are you looking at him?" "I said hello." I stood up and grabbed my stuff. "Wait for me!" I heard Seth yelling.
After a quick shower and getting dressed in some clean clothes, I went to my car and waited for Colby. I looked for my cigarettes in the glove compartment. Yes, I smoked, but only in exceptional cases. My head was upside down, I thought too much about Adam, so it was one of those cases. I lit up the cigarette. "Are you allowed to smoke young lady?" I startled and threw the cigarette away. Once I turned around, I saw Adam. "Gosh! You startled me to death!" "I know." He chuckled. Soon he stood next to me and we began to talk about random stuff. At some point we began to laugh. "Here you are! Hi lovebirds!" Seth yelled as he eventually managed to get out of the gym. I stared at him blankly and then at Adam, who had actually a red head. Was he blushing?! I smiled at Adam to ease up the situation. "Yeah right. What took you so long?!" "I forgot my sport bag, so I had to go back." I shook my head. While Seth got in the car, I turned around to Adam. "You are doing something later?" "Not really, why are you asking?" "There's a Movie at the theater I want to watch. Maybe you want to join me?" I asked shyly. "What movie?" Star wars! Episode 1." I chuckled. "I'm in!!!" He said smiling.

In the evening Adam and I went to the theater. Once we got some nachos and cheese we went to the auditorium. We went to our seats in the back, where Braun wouldn't sit right in front of all the people here, plus I loved to sit in the last row. The movie began and I got comfortable, which also meant that I got closer to Adam.

Just a few minutes until the movie ends. Braun and I were kinda snuggled up to each other. I have to say, it was awesome, not because of the movie, but because of Braun. It felt so good to be near him. Suddenly Adam put his arm around my shoulders. I giggled like a little girl.
We were on our way back to the hotel. It was so damn cold by now. I crossed my arms in front of my body. "Here." Adam spoke up, wrapping me in his jacket. "Thanks." "It was a great idea to watch the movie." "Yeah it was. Thanks for joining me." "Don't tank me! I would have regretted it, if I wouldn't have gone with you." "Is that so?" "Yes! I would have missed a lot." "Like what?" "Like you snuggling up to me." I blushed. I felt his hand, he was reaching out to me. I shyly took his hand. I felt like a teenager again. He walked me to my room, like the gentleman he was. "It was a great date..." He stopped and I began to chuckle. "I mean night." "So it was a date?" I winked at him. "I don't know... Maybe." "So then I have to do something." I got on my tiptoes and places a kiss on his cheek. "Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember an other end of a date." He pulled me closer, embracing me. Our lips connected and we got lost in the moment...