Six Second Burnout

In the normal dimension, it was time for the six second challenge for Lisa, Liz hasn't given birth yet at this stage but it was getting there. Andre, Leslie and Aylia were coming as well. They did one final check of Trailblazer and brought along extra nitrous bottles and tires along with a tool set to for anything. Trinity was giving them a lift to the event to shave time.

Pure: Tires?

Andre: Check.

Pure: Bottles?

Aylia: Check.

Pure: Car and Driver?

Lisa: Ready to go.

Pure: Alright, I got the tools.

Trinity: Ok, we are moving out.

Pure: We will be back later sweeties.

Alisha: Have fun.

Trinity fired up her train and Pure opened a portal. Trinity's train and two trailers went through. On the other side she came through to the event. Andre, Leslie and Aylia saw several high-powered cars and a mile-long track to launch off. They saw two cars launching off the lines at insane speeds. A police car came in front of Trinity and was escorting her to their spot for the event.

They parked and Trinity detached the train and parked it next to them. The same driver that gave Lisa the challenge came to Pure.

Driver 1: Glad you could make it.

Pure: Wouldn't want to disappoint.

Driver: So, where is the girl of the hour?

Pure whistles and the trailer opens up, Lisa starts up the car and revs up the engine, then she blasted the omegacharger which sent out a shockwave of air. Everyone nearby got a blast of the air from the omegacharger while the sound of it was heard by everyone, in which everyone went silent. Lisa drove the car out and came to Pure and the driver.

Lisa got out of the car and she was in full racer uniform, it was black with blue threading, the symbol of the fort and flags going all the way down it, compliments of Arachnid and the spider girls. Lisa also had a racing helmet that was like Pure's hat so it could come off easily.

Lisa pressed a button and her helmet came undone, she took it off and it came back together in her hand.

Lisa: You rang?

Driver 1:Whoa, look at you.

Lisa: Yeah, took a while but got her ready.

Driver 1: I see, what do you have under there?

Lisa: A prototype omegacharger.

Driver 1: Omegacharger?

Pure: A little combined tech from all of the dimensions.

Driver 1: She worked on this?

Pure: Got her certified and got her licenses.

Driver 1: Sweet, let's get her and this car to inspection, who did the paintjob?

Pure: That would be Leslie and Aylia over there.

Driver 1: Whew, ghost girl been putting in work.

Pure, Lisa, Andre, Leslie and Aylia took the car to inspection to make sure they could race while Trinity guarded their stuff. Pure whistled and brought Thunder out of the trailers as well. Once they got to the inspection, everything checked out for Trailblazer. Thunder was there to set the standard. Lisa drove Trailblazer over to the wait section with the other drivers. She was checking Trailblazer and talking to the other drivers, they were friendly and were wishing her good luck in the race but that was short-lived a little when she saw a familiar face, Driver 2.