Switching Traditions

Back in the normal dimension, they were searching for the next scientist but they were turning up with nothing.

Mima: Nothing on the tracker Matchstick gave us, he much have ditched it or is somewhere it can't broadcast.

Seth: Anything from the little bag of horrors?

Xiao: They matched up and they are people who are known to work in the black market.

Mima: Can you see what they sold to the scientist?

Rick: Matchstick could only get a few things they collected before he went off the grid.

Seth: How are the Medusas holding up?

Rick: Last contact with him he said they are working ok and they are getting him out of tight spots.

Pure: Keep searching, everyone is not safe with this demon threat around, especially the children.

Seth: We need to figure out how these guys are hiding so well as well.

Pure: Good point.

Mima: I will increase the search parameters.

Meanwhile Zero was walking to the cafeteria when he could feel the presence of someone familiar, Kyoko was hiding behind a wall.

Zero: -grunts-

Snow sees him a little frustrated.

Snow: Something wrong?

Zero: A Neko named Kyoko is a rough one and she told me to stay out of her way but I get the usual feeling she is stalking me.

Snow: You know, she might like you but is taking a rough approach.

Zero: Rough!? She nearly sunk her claws into me!

Snow: Then you got two options, play the prey or a stronger predator.

Zero: If you mean take her on, I would give it a shot.

Snow: I'm heading to the training area; to do a little sparring with my little brother Randal, want to join?

Zero: Sure.

Zero and Snow head to the training area where Randal was dominating the other two wolves comfortably.

Randal: Come on, I'm not even breaking a sweat; I even toned it down since I am part mechanical.

Randal had on boxing gloves to keep things even and not to harm anyone since he is part mechanical.

Werewolf: What have you been training with!? Solid bricks!

Randal: Even with my restrictions, looks like training with the team pays off.

Snow: Then how about a three on one?

Randal: All right.

Zero goes to the side and watches Randal win the match comfortably.

Zero: Wow.

Randal took off the boxing gloves and helped back up the werewolves and Snow back up.

Randal: So what brings you to the training area Zero?

Snow: A Neko is love stalking him and he needs to go on the offensive.

Randal: Hmm, he is not a wolf but learning some of our moves can help, you can learn how to be a wolf to combat her.

Zero: You will teach me?

Snow: Only if you want to.

Zero: If it means getting that Neko off my tail I'm in.