A real Queen.

With Everyone ready at the Geode Wall, Virgil keeping an eye on the castle and Jade putting down a barrier to prevent any Sirens from escaping. All ships including the Sea Blade were ready, the Geodes were ready to go and the Mermaid Spartans were optimal and ready for what is ahead.

Cove: How is that sound wall coming?

Jade: Almost ready, have to make sure there are no holes.

Cove: How is it looking Virgil.

Virgil: It looks like they are releasing something.

Cove: How much?

Virgil: From the look of the radar, I am seeing thirty coming your way.

Everyone went underwater and kept an eye out, then they saw 30 people coming their way but they were not normal, they had been cursed with the Hellhound Curse.

Sion: Uh oh.

Xylo: If one wasn't bad enough, no offense Maverick and Vachon.

Maverick raised his hand up meaning he wasn't offended but Vachon had an idea.

Vachon: Maverick, we need to work together on something.

Maverick: What is it?

Vachon: We need to get through to them.

Maverick: How?

Maverick told Vachon his plan.

Maverick: That might work but would it snap them back?

Cove: Should be close enough.

Maverick put Cove on his back and both of them roared as hard as they could, the resulting roar stopped all thirty of them dead in their tracks. All of them saw Cove on Maverick like it was no problem, Cove caught onto what Maverick was doing and slowly moved her hand down and rubbed the side of his face. All thirty of them were confused as to why he was not ripping anything apart.

One of them came close slowly and Cove reached her and out to it and touched it's face gently. It didn't attack her but it felt something it never had before, love. One of the other Hellhound Curses came to the White Mermaid King and he rubbed it's head gently as well. One by one, they came up to a person and they rubbed their heads. When they were done, the HellHound Curses were calm and didn't attack anyone. While this was good for the team this was bad for the witch who was watching with her repaired crystal ball.

Castella: How can she tame a curse of uncontrollable rage?!

Castella watched her and she had enough.

Castella: All Sirens, attack!

Castella awakened Ryona and Virgil noticed.

Virgil: Everyone, Ryona is loose along with all of the Sirens!

Fargan: How much?

Virgil: Just over half, whatever the prisoners did, it thinned their numbers, some can only defend the castle.

Just then Jade called over the com.

Jade: The Sound Wall is in place.

Trinity: Time to go big or go home.

Maverick came in front of the Hellhound Curses with Cove still on his back. Everyone came in a line above and below the sea line.

Cove: All heavies, keep Ryona busy, Artillery thin their numbers, everyone else, pick a partner and keep each other alive, Castella is mine.

Everyone got ready and waited for Cove's go.

Cove: Now.

All artillery started to fire missiles and spells, Jade started to fire missiles into the water to hit the Sirens. Trinity and the Succubus Girls jumped off the ships and had on an underwater suit to combat the Sirens. Lucinda let off an ice arrow with her quad-cannons to freeze any Sirens in range.