Spartan Patrol

In the AI dimension everyone was checking each place they ever went to and make sure everything was locked down. Some of the team was flooding the Solphite Solution into the dam to neutralize the Solphite that was in it. Scarlet was outfitting a seat on Willac so she won't harm his spine.

Scarlet: All right, you're set.

Willac was in wolf form with the seat on him, when he transformed the seat would be hidden and provide an extra line of armor.

Willac: That feels better, want to go for a run?

Scarlet: Ok.

Willac went back into wolf form and the seat came out, Scarlet got on and she had two handles on the seat to hold on. Willac started to run and she laid down on the seat so that she won't impair their airflow. They used a motorbike seat which was modified for Willac. They were doing some turns and jumps so that both of them could get used to the weight difference and stability between each other.

After a while they reported to Black Thursday.

Scarlet: We are ready to go Thursday.

Thursday: Good, take a patrol to the Solar Sanctuary, make sure they are all right over there.

Scarlet and Willac took off to the Solar Sanctuary, Thursday was working on the Serpent with the other AIs to get the Serpent flying.

Thursday: How are we doing on those engines Jae?

Jae: The rocket engines and our engines are getting boosted so the Serpent can fly, all of the upgrades we collected are going to power the Serpent to our destination.

Thursday: Good, we are also going to need an edge on the fight as well. Did you make the mixture as requested?

AI: Liquid Nitrogen and Liquid Oxygen mixed together in a bottle and to be injected into the engine, why is that important?

Thursday: We call that nitrous, that provides a speed boost to the engine for a short period of time, technically which is rocket fuel for us.

AI: You use this to go into space?

Thursday: What do you all use?

Aria: Magnetic engine, zero emissions, all of the force.

Thursday: I think that is still in the developmental stages back on our earth but we aren't going that high.

Empire King: We are getting the current coordinates for where the air base is calculated to be.

Thursday: We are going to need them, how is the Origin AI coming?

V: Going to take longer than expected, whatever they did they did a number on her code. It is going to take a couple more days to get her back to her old self.

Thursday: I want everything at one hundred percent when we head up.

Meanwhile the Harpy Spartan and one of the Wolf Spartans were out together for a run to one of the destroyed factories. Both of them touched down and got out, they switched to remote control so that the Spartans would stay close.

Harpy: All clear from up here.

The werewolf sniffs around.

Werewolf: I'm not picking up any machinery being used.

The harpy looks on her scope.

Harpy: Nothing on my scope for Solphite or anything else.

Werewolf: Thursday said we should stay here for at least fifteen minutes so that in case we miss something we can pick it up.