Season 22:A day outside

In all three dimensions, the forts were being built and the main fort was getting an upgrade. All of them were nearing the half way mark and they were almost at the end of summer by the normal dimension's calendar since each dimensions' timing is different. In the normal dimension, in Barbados, Iris and Cedar were waking up in their web. (Most of this season will have the couples time with the main story since most of the story right now is a dead zone except for the monster dimension.)

Cedar gets up and heads down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast while Iris was still sleeping in the web. Cedar had gotten used to being human and it was almost second nature. Soon enough Iris woke up and came down to the kitchen.

Iris: -yawns- Morning.

Cedar: Good morning, what would you like for breakfast?

Iris: Some eggs and bacon?

Cedar: Anything to drink?

Iris: Some tea please.

Cedar got to work on her breakfast while she checked in with the fort using her scope. Once that was all cleared up Cedar had breakfast ready for her, he had his own breakfast done as well. (Since Iris is bigger than a normal woman due to she is an Arachne she eats more than normal to keep her strength up.)

While they were eating they were talking.

Cedar: So what do you want to do on our day off?

Iris: No idea, maybe catch up on my knitting or watch some series.

Cedar: What about heading out for the day?

Iris: Out?

Cedar: Yes, going out, meeting people, seeing what makes this island Pure's home.

Iris: Are you sure about that? I mean about us being here

Cedar: I understand where you are coming from and we won't know until we try.

Iris: What about transport?

Cedar: I can call Richard to help us around and guide us, it's better than just being in the house all the time.

Iris thought about what Cedar said and what they could learn.

Iris: All right, let's go.

Cedar called Richard to see if he can take them around the island and he was available. Iris and Cedar took a bath and waited for Richard to come. When he got there he honked his horn and they came out.

Richard: Ready to go on a tour of Barbados?

Cedar: Yes.

Iris: Ok.

Iris was a little scared and Richard can see it on her face.

Richard: Don't worry, nobody can harm us, they don't want getting big jail time for harming anyone in the alliance.

Iris: All right.

Cedar and Iris got into the truck and Richard took them to Bridgetown first. Iris could see the people and children waving at them while they were passing by in the truck. When they got into Bridgetown it was busy as usual, vendors selling things, people going into and out shops and the usual buses heading into and out of town like racecars.

Iris: Whoa, this place is busy.

Richard: Let's stop in the parking lot, don't want to create traffic.

Richard stopped the truck in the parking lot which was a building. All of them parked the truck and got out, they were on the third floor.

Iris: Um, how am I going to get down from here?