53: Her feelings is finally clear

Start from the beginning

"Gwenchana. Guys should be earlier." He said and smiled.

"Okay. So…do you have any place in your mind?" She asked him.

"Nope. Let's just stroll around here. The scenery is beautiful. Oh Yeah, and I need to go back to the company after a while. Manager hyung is looking for me." He told her. She nodded as a response.

After a while, he need to go to the company. He bid goodbye with Kristin and left.

No feelings…tsk…should I believe Baek? She asked herself again.

She called the next and told him to go to Namsan when she's on her way to there.

"Chogiwa dan beone neukkyeo~" Her phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hye-In? Where are you?" Baekhyun who's at the other line asked.

"Going to Namsan. Wae?"

"Ahh…I'm just asking. Hmm…so how far was it? Do you found it?"

"Still haven't." She started to explain everything to Baekhyun while he just listened quietly.

"Okay…I see. Umm…bye. I'll call you later." He said and ended the call.

She went up the tower alone as she told her that he'll be waiting there. He was there when she reached there. They just take a walk around. After a while, Baekhyun called her again.

"Ditch your date now. Quick. I'll see you at the place where the lift was."

"Yah. But why?"

"Just do it." He said and quickly ended the call.

"Hey, I'm sorry but I need to go now."

"Okay. I'll be going now too." He said.

She went to the place that Baekhyun told her to go. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was waiting there.

"Here. We'll take you to a place now. Close your eyes with this cloth." Chanyeol said and handed a piece of cloth to Kristin.

Kristin covered her eyes and asked, "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere. Don't ask and we'll lead you to there. When we tell you to open your eyes, just take off the cloth." Baekhyun told her. She nodded.

The two boys began to walk. They led Kristin to a place and left her there.

"Open your eyes now." They played a recorder that they placed in her pocket earlier when she didn't notice.

She took off the cloth and found no one. She reached her hands into her pocket but unfortunately, her phone was taken by Chanyeol.

"Baek? Yeol? What are you guys playing? Come out now…" She called. She looked around and notices that she was at the place with the locks.

There was no one around. She walked around and sighed deeply.

Why would the two even left her alone here? She thought.

She turned around, and when she saw the person in front of her, her heart suddenly skipped a beat.

Do I really like him? Or…I'm just imagining things? She slowly took a few steps to the front. He did too. The both of them was just a few steps between each other.

"Am I imagining things? Or you're really here? I was just thinking 'bout you a while ago, and you're here now." He spoke and took a few steps closer to her again.

She was shocked that she didn't answer anything.

He took a step closer again, and reached out his hands to touch her cheeks.

"You're real." He chuckled.

"How stupid am I. Why are you here, by the way?" He asked.

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol took me up here. They left me here."

"So…this is what they up to." He sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"It doesn't matter right now. Kristin Kim Yoon-Hye, would you be my girlfriend?" He suddenly asked.

Kristin was caught off guard with his sudden question.

She just nodded and hugged him.

"I love you, Kristin." He whispered.

"I love you too, Kyungsoo."

He soon released her from the hug and said, "let's go and buy a lock for the two of us."

She nodded and they went to buy together.

They wrote on the lock.

크리스틴 김혜인♡도경수

They placed the lock as high as they could. People said that the higher you place your lock, the more you appreciate it.

The more you love, the more you get pain in the end. It's pain that seeing Kristin and D.O are together now for the other three who also love Kristin.

But it doesn't matter, because they knew that Kristin is with the one that she loved. If she's happy, then it's fine for them.

They knew that one day, they'll also find their right one.