"I will be there. I promise...But I got a phone call last night. I have a meeting at three, but I will do my best to hurry it along so I can be there. I want to be with there. I want to tell Like about us- Trust me, I do. It's time we made our relationship known to him and Sara and that they know about what's going on in this suite."

"Well, not everything, right?" he smirked, wrapping his arms around their neck from behind.

"Oh, not that. He'd actually kill us if he knew about that," they laughed.

Andrew chuckled and kissed their cheek. "Don't work too hard. I'll figure out where he wants to go for dinner, make reservations, and then I'll text you the details." He kissed their lips. "But you will come no matter what."

"I'll make sure to leave no later than five."

Blue wanted to tell Andrew about their phone call with Hayden, but they didn't want to upset Andrew over seeing him since the night was supposed to be about them coming cleaning to Luke. If it were any other night, Andrew wouldn't have cared. He most likely would have been watching from afar to make sure Hayden didn't try anything, but he would have wanted Blue to receive closure.

While they could have rescheduled, Blue didn't want to. They wanted to get it out of the way to prevent them from stressing over it for too long. It was important to end things once and for all between them and Hayden. Once the evening was over with Luke, Blue planned to tell Andrew where they were. He just couldn't know until the damage was done.

^^^

Blue hated to dress up when they didn't have to. It wasn't something they found to be necessary, even when it was an obligation to. The only reason for dressing up was to make sure they looked nice for their evening with Andrew and Luke. Blue knew Hayden was going to assume the look was to make him regret ever leaving them, but they didn't care about that anymore. They were actually grateful he left so they could be with Andrew.

Walking into Hannigan's, Blue was led to Hayden's table. He stood up when he spotted Blue, and they took off their white pea coat to reveal their attire of a loose white top tucked into a black, high rise, form fitting skirt. The only makeup they wore was dark purple lipstick. "Hayden," they spoke, sending a shiver down his spine.

He leaned over the table to kiss their cheek. "Blue," he murmured. "Lovely to see you."

"Likewise." They sat down. A waiter walked over, poured champagne into Hayden's glass, but Blue waved him away before he could pour them any. "It was a shock to have you text me. I assumed you'd already moved on...forgot all about us."

"Never," he passionately interjected. "I could never forget you. It's impossible to. Even if I wanted to, the moment I stepped back into Chicago, your name was everywhere. I'm so happy for you."

"You knew nothing about Galactic Cannibalism?" they questioned, immediately confused.

He shook his head. "Not a clue. As surprising as it was to hear Aiden singing with someone on the radio, it wasn't that surprising since I always knew you were going to make it one day. I'm happy you did."

"You're happy?" they deadpanned.

"I'm happy for you." His face fell. "It doesn't really seem like you are, though. I thought you would be since this was what-"

"I am very proud of myself for getting to where I am right now. The only reason I'm not happy is because I'm here with you. I was fine with never seeing you again and never hearing from you, yet...here I am. What does that day about me?"

"That you still love me," Hayden replied, sipping his champagne.

"Wow," Blue scoffed.

"I only know it because its how I feel. I still love you, too."