I got up out the bed and went over to Odell's drawer taking out a T-shirt and some boxers. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once I was out Khan and Mowgli were waiting right by the bed for me. I chuckled as I grabbed the remote to turn the TV on. I settled for Law & Order SVU. I got in the bed and within a matter of minutes I was sleep.

Ezra Johnson.

"Slow down auntie!!" I exclaimed. "Eric went to jail for what?!"

"You're no good ass cousin went to jail for fucking rape!" Eric's mom yelled into my ear startling me a bit.

"I don't believe this." I shook my head as if she can see me.

"Well believe it baby." She said into the phone.

"Do you know what jail he's at? I wanna visit him."

"He's at Rikers." She said. I nodded and we said our goodbyes over the phone. I sighed getting up out of my bed.

"My cousin is so fucking stupid." I mumbled to myself as I get myself together.

Within 30 minutes I was at Rikers. It took them about 15 minutes to get in and situated so I can be able to talk with Eric. I sat down at the seat and put the phone to my ear. A tall skinny figure soon appeared and just shook my head. Eric sat down and put the phone to his ear.

"Please tell me what they are saying is not true." I spoke.

"E, I didn't rape that girl. I swear." He said with sincerity in his eyes.

"Why would she say that then?"  I asked.

"Ezra, I was drunk. I don't remember anything. Hailee isn't my type! She's white!" He exclaimed. All I could do was shake my head. "Do you believe me?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head. "I honestly don't. This isn't the first time I heard you doing something like this! I won't stand by you and defend you like I did last time!"

In highschool, a friend of mine accused Eric of raping her. She showed me proof and all and I still defend him. I didn't have my parents in my life so my aunt Edna who is Eric's mom, took care of me. Eric was like a brother to me but I couldn't keep defending him especially not over things like this. Rape is a serious action and those who do it should be help accountable for their actions.

"Really Ezra? We supposed to be cousins! You supposed to be my lil sis! I see where the love at. You too busy messing with NFL players and letting that fame shit get in your head just like Sonali. The only reason I'm in this bitch is because of her ass! Tell her to watch her back because I have something for her ass." He spat. "Guards I'm done talking." He added. The guards took him and just sat there shocked. I had no words.

Sonali Santiago.

I was woken up out of my sleep to the dogs barking loudly and someone knocking down something downstairs. I instantly got scared. I grabbed my phone trying to call Odell but he didn't answer. The dogs continued to bark. I got out of bed and grabbed an umbrella. That was the closet weapon near me that I could use.

I slowly tipped toed down the stairs and I heard people chatting. I got confused as hell. I made it to the kitchen where Odell's family were just taking and setting up some decorations.

"What's going on in here?" I asked making them all over jump.

"Sonali! You scared me." Odell's mother Heather said causing me to chuckle.

"Nali!!!" Sonny ran over to me and I picked him up.

"Hey stinky." I hugged him and laughed.

"How you doing girly." Mama Heather said coming up to me. She gave me a side hug.

"I'm doing good." I smiled as Sonny held onto me tight.

"I'm surprised to see you here." Mr.Beckham said.

"You and me both." I said taking a seat at the table. I sat Sonny in my lap. "Me and Odell are finally together."

"Thank goodness!" Mama heather exclaimed. "I was getting tired of hearing that boy almost cry when he talks about yo-Ooopp! I didn't meant to say that." His mom said causing me to laugh.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We decided to come earlier than the rest of the family for thanksgiving." Mr.Beckham spoke.

"The rest of the family?" I questioned.

"Yes honey, Odell's cousins, aunts and uncles are coming." Mama heather spoke.

"I'm kinda nervous." I mumbled as I played with Sonny.

"Don't be." Mama Heather reassured me. "I like you so they have no choice but to like you."

"Where's my big bead son?" Mr.Beckham asked.

"At practice. He should be home soon." I answered as I tickled Sonny. He laughed and it made my heart melt. He was such a cutie.

"You are so good with kids. You and Odell should give us a grand baby." Mama Heather joked.

"No ma'am. No can do." I laughed. Kids are the last thing on my mind. I just wanna live my life.

______

im back! it's been a while but im back🥰.