015

Omniscient.

"Glad to see you made it." Eric smirked looking over at Hailee's outfit. Hailee's outfit was less skimpier than it usually was only because she felt shame in her body.

Hailee didn't even try to make eye contact as she sat down in De'Andre office chair. She still felt violated by what Eric did.

"Sorry I'm late." De'Andre spoke walking into his office and sitting down at his chair. Hailee just ignored him. She just wanted to get this deal out the way so she can go home and think of ways to stop Eric and De'Andre.

"Here's the address to where the guy is picking you up, be there at 9o'clock sharp." De'Andre demanded writing the address down and giving it to her.

"Who am I looking for exactly?" Hailee asked grabbing the paper looking at just a plain address.

"Jay Ortiz."

"Hailee?" A man with a black suit walked up to me scaring me a little.

I placed my hand over my chest catching my breath, "That's me. Jay Ortiz?" I questioned looking over at the man's appearance.

"No, Jay Ortiz is in the truck." He motioned towards a black SUV.  "I'm his driver, and I'm here to pick you up." He said.

I nodded and made my way to the car. The driver opened the door for me, and I got inside the car. My eyes met the man who I'm guessing is Jay Ortiz.

Jay Ortiz was a little older than what I expected. He had gray hair, his face was trimmed up nicely, but I couldn't see why he would want me to escort him.

"Ah! Hailee! You're gorgeous in person." Jay complimented.

"Thank you." I smiled faintly.

His hand traveled up my dress and rested on my thigh. I pushed his hand away.

"Don't do that princess, or its just gonna make things harder for yourself." He threatened placing his hand back. He reached over began kissing my neck, this felt so disgusting. I felt so disgusted with myself.

He pushed my hair back kissing my neck harder. He kissed it so hard and even it bit it causing me to whimper. He must've thought I liked it and did even harder.

"Ow!" I cried pushing him off.

He raised his hand slapping me. "De'Andre did tell me I'll have to put my hands on you to make you hush!" He spat in my face. I held my face. I already knew a bruise was gonna form. Luckily, I brought some makeup.

"Now get on your knees!" He spat.

"In the car?" I questioned.

He slapped me again, "Do what the fuck I said, and do it quick."

The Next Day ...

Sonali Santiago.