020

Later on that night...

Hailee Cooper.

"You seen that shit bro?" I heard Roy ask James

"Yeah, I'm looking at the same tv you looking at dumbass." James retorted. I rolled my eyes. These guys were legit dummies.

Today was the day, I'd try to escape this hell hole. I looked down at my all black attire. I found all these clothes in the storage closet. They were big on me, but I didn't care. It was better than those skimpy clothes I was wearing.

The storage closet had so much stuff in there to help me find a way out. I couldn't do the simple ole sneak out. Hell no. Jay had this place secure with security all over the place. I found some pliers to cut the electricity off so it would scare Roy and James. I also found a flashlight to help me. I had some fireworks to make it seem like someone was shooting. I even found my secret weapon that is gonna help me.

I quietly made my way to the kitchen were the electricity panel was. I opened it and began cutting all the wires with the pliers. Didn't know what I was doing exactly, but I smiled once the electricity shut off.

"Yo! Roy what the hell just happened?!" James shouted.

"I don't know. Go find the girl while I try to fix the electricity." Roy spoke.

I reached in my pocket finding a lighter, I lit up the fireworks and placed them in the sink. I ran off hearing footsteps.

"Lee!" I heard Roy yell. I continued run but ducked underneath the table once I seen a shadow.

POW! POW! POW!

"The fuck was that!" Roy screeched. I reached in my pocket grabbing my "secret weapon".  I held the but of the gun in my hand as I stood up. I turned around feeling someone behind me.

"There ya go. I've been looking all over for you." James spoke. I raised my foot kicking him in the nuts. "You bitch!" He yelled causing me to frown. I raised my gun shooting him in the chest repeatedly. I watched as his body fell against the wood floors.

"You fucking whore!" I heard Roy yell pulling me down on the ground making my gun fall out of my hand.

He got on top of me and started punching me in my face as if I was a random guy on the streets. I raised my arms blocking my face. In the corner of my eyes, I spotted the pliers that was in my pocket had fell. I moved one of my arms and left the other one to protect my face. I reached over grabbing it and jabbing Roy right in the knee repeatedly. He groaned in agony and I raised my leg  kicking him right in the crotch causing him to fall over.