009

Sonali Santiago.

I sighed after I tried calling him for the 6th time in the last twenty minutes

I sighed after I tried calling him for the 6th time in the last twenty minutes. I placed my phone on the coffee table and rubbed my temples.

"No answer , huh?" Prince asked coming into the living room with his football gear on.

"I'm so sorry Prince." I sighed.

"It's fine sista'." He shrugged me off sitting on the couch. He began tying his shoe.

"No it's not Prince , he's our fadda' and he said he was gonna be here. You want me to call Dre to see if he can make it?" I asked running my fingers thru my hair.

"Already tried." He mumbled.

"He didn't answer?" I asked and he shook his head 'no'.

I sighed the two men who Prince looked up to weren't here for him on his special day. Today was Prince's first game as wide receiver for the Harlem Hogs.

"It's fine, okay? How about after the game we go get some food." I suggested. "Anything you want." I added.

He smirked and I already knew what he wanted.

"Gyro's." We both said in unison and started laughing.

"I swear I love you little bwoy." I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you too sista'." He said and the door bell rung.

Scrunching my face up I got up from the couch, "Prince get your stuff ready." I said to him. He nodded as I made my way to the door.

I opened it and seen Odell.

"What are you doing here?!" I questioned lowly.

"Damn , no 'Hey daddy'. So rude." He pushed himself inside my apartment.

"No your rude." I grabbed his arm pulling him back to the door. "Who invited you here? Cause it wasn't me."

"P-."

"Odell!" Prince yelled running up to Odell. They both did a handshake and ended doing the hit them folks. I raised an eyebrow.

"I invited him sista'." Prince said answering the question I was about to answer.

"Because?" I raised an eyebrow.