028

Sonali & Odell back in the multimedia 💙.

Sonali Santiago.

"Odell." I tapped his shoulder as he laid in my lap.

I continued to hear his light snores that caused me to smile. I ran my fingers thru his hair that needed to get done badly.

"Odell..." I trailed off tugging lightly on his curls.

"What?" He mumbled burying his face into my shirt.

"You've been sleep since we left Jamaica. Wake up please."

He lifted up wiping his face with his shirt. He let out a deep breath as he rubbed his temples.

"Why you so tired?" I asked gently tugging on his earlobe.

"I haven't slept much in Jamaica without Khan and Mowgli. Plus, Im a little stress. My first home game is a few days after Thanksgiving and I invited my whole family." He explained reaching for his phone.

"Who is Khan and Mowgli?" I asked a bit confused.

"My...well our dogs." He looked up from his phone and smirked.

"Our?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Yup, you are now a mom." He chuckled.

"Bet, I'm gonna be the best mom ever." I giggled.

"And I'm already the best daddy ever."

"To who? Me or the dogs?" I smirked.

"Both." He grinned causing me to let out a soft giggle.

The car came to a stop indicating that we were outside my house. The driver got out the car and came to my side opening the door and holding his out. I held onto his hand as I got out grabbing my purse. I looked at my house and sighed, haven't been here in a while.

It's gonna be very weird being in this house all alone. No Prince, and no De'Andre. Im not gonna lie, this house held so many memories even though I haven't lived here long. This was my dream house, and it didn't feel like a dream at all.

"Hey, whatchu thinking about?" Odell asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turned around seeing him carrying all my bags, "Oh nothing." I shook my head quickly and reached down trying to grab one of my suitcases. He moved them quickly and shook his head.

"I got this. Im big O." He chuckled.

"Alright then...big O." I giggled making my way to the front door. I searched in my purse for my key, and pulled it out. I stuck the key in the hole unlocking my door, I pushed it open letting Odell walk in before me.

"You can sit the bags anywhere. I'm about to check the mail." I told him. He nodded and I turned on my heels walking to the mailbox. I felt this eerie feeling that someone was watching my every move. I shrugged it off and grabbed the mail out of my mail box and seen nothing but bills, but one particular envelop stood out the most.