025

Sonali Santiago.

"Odell? What are you doing here?" I asked ignoring the stares from my Fadda and Samuel

"I came too see you, and I wanted to apologize for everything I put you thru." Odell spoke.

"It's a little to late for that." Samuel remarked.

"Excuse me, but who the fuck are you?" Odell snapped turning his attention to Samuel.

"I'm the one who's about to take your girl. I already had her in my bed last night." Samuel smirked. I frowned hearing what he had said.

Samuel!" I exclaimed giving him a look.

He held his hands up in defense, "Im just saying." He rolled my eyes at him and turned my attention to Odell.

"Right now isn't a good time." I told him shaking my head.

"It is a good time! Sonali was just finishing up her food. Isn't that right cousin?" Raelyn chimed in smirking at me.

"I agree with Rae." Prince commented.

I gave him a look, "Stay out of grown folks business bwoy." Prince held his hands up in defense and mumbled a "sorry".

"Soooo?" Odell questioned.

I sighed pulling out some money paying for my bill but Odell stopped me and pulled out a 50 dollar bill sitting it on the table. He held his hand out for me and I stood up grabbing my purse and his hand.

I'll be back later." I told them. They nodded and continued to eat. I couldn't help but grow uncomfortable by the look Samuel was giving me.

Odell led me out of the restaurant ignoring the states from women and fans of Odell. We walked out to the parking lot where a SUV truck was parked. He let go of my hand opened the door helping me in the truck. I slide over to my side and put on my seatbelt. Odell put on his seatbelt and told the driver to drive.

There was an awkward silence as I messed with my nails that I just had gotten done...thanks to Rae.

"You know my bill was only 10 bucks you didn't have to pay it and plus 50 dollars in Jamaica is like 500 dollars." I finally spoke ending the silence.

"I wanted to pay it." Odell shrugged.

"How'd you know where I was?" I asked turning in my seat looking at the side of his face.