013

Sonali Santiago.

"I can't believe you!" Ezra yelled

"I'm sorry, it just happened." I muttered looking thru papers that were on my office desk.

"Just happened? Getting back together with your no good ex , just happened?!" She questioned scoffing. It was no secret that over the time Ezra became team Onali , and not team Sandre.

"Ezra." I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Sonali." She said mocking my tone. "Why?" She placed her hand on her hip.

"Why? Maybe because someone that I actually cared for didn't care for me back." I stated.

"So you turned to your no good ex?" She questioned.

"You wouldn't understand Ezra." I said quickly.

"Well fill me in so I can understand." She said sitting down on the seat across from mines.

"E." I sighed placing the papers in my file cabinet. "It's just personal, and you just wouldn't understand."

I locked at the time on my computer and logged off of it.

"I gotta go pick up Prince." I said grabbing my purse. I got up adjusting my clothes and grabbing my keys off my desk. "You're in charge of the shop while I'm gone." I added walking out of my office.

"Ms.Santiago, can I speak to you for a moment?" Mrs.Adam,  Prince's 1st grade teacher asked.

"Sure, Prince go over there." I told him taking his backpack off his back. I followed behind Mrs.Adams and she sat down at her desk. I sat down on the seat across from her.

Mrs.Adams was a middle aged black women. Her mocha skin always glowed. Her almond eyes and real long eyelashes. She was one of my customers , but wasn't a regular. Mrs.Adams was straight up, she wasn't the type to sugar coat nothing with these 1st graders which was funny to me.

"So, how ya been gyal?" I asked pushing my hair behind my ear.

"I've been living." She replied. "So about your big head brother."

I nodded my head motioning for her to continue.

"He's been using some foul language lately. I don't know where he picked up it l from because I know you Sonali. You don't curse unless you're mad." She stated.