023

Sam and Sonali above 😍😭.
Later on that night.

Sonali Santiago.

"Weh yuh thinking yuh a guh wid dat skimpy outfit?" Fadda questioned sitting down on the couch watching some show as I walked into the livingroom grabbing my purse.
(Where you thinking you're going with that skimpy outfit on?)

"This isn't skimpy." I shook my head looking down at my outfit. "Out with Samuel Fadda. I thought you heard him ask me out." I said.

"Mi hear nothing, mi did to busy fucking dat food up. Mind making mi sum more of dat tomorrow fi dinner again?" He asked.
( I didn't hear nothing. I was to busy fucking that food up. Mind making me some more of that tomorrow for dinner again?)

I giggled softly nodding my head. "You know I gotchu Fadda. But tomorrow I was actually hoping me, you and Prince can get dinner by the beach? Maybe you can invite some of the family?"

"We'll be there." Paris said walking into the livingroom with a skimpy dress on. I rolled my eyes. Now her dress was skimpy.

"We?" I questioned giving her a look.

"Yes we? Problem?" She questioned.

"Fadda please getcha skank. She stank." I said looking at my Fadda.

"Skank? You calling a skank?" She got up as if she gonna get in my face but my Fadda pushed her down on the couch.

"Mi dun had enough wid unu a guh back an forth yuh ongle been here 6 hours? unu bickering ova nonsense! Paris apologize to mi dawta now!"
Fadda finally spoke up.
( I've done had enough with y'all going back and forth. You only been here ... 6 hours? Y'all are bickering over nonsense! Paris apologize to my daughter now!)

"No." Paris shook her head.

"Apologize to mi dawta now Paris!" Fadda demanded.
(Apologize to my daughter now Paris.)

Paris frowned at him then turned to me with a fake smile plastered on her face, "I'm sorry Sonali."

"Mhm...I guess I'll accept your apology." I shrugged. I heard the a knock on the front door and smiled waving at my Fadda. "Samuel is here! Love you!" I said turning on my heels going to the door.

I opened it and smiled big, "Hey Samuel."

"Wah up? Damn Sonali yuh look gud." Samuel smirked.
(What's up? Damn, Sonali. You look good.)

"Thank you." I smiled. "You don't look bad yourself." I complimented.

He smirked and told me thank you. He held his hand out for me. I took hit and he lead me outside. He helped me down the steps and lead me to his car.

Samuel's car was nice as hell. A gold Bentley. I'm not surprised with the type of car he has. He works for my Fadda.

He opened the door for me and I smiled telling him thank you. He nodded and closed the door behind me. I wrinkled my nose up, "Damn this car smell like weed." I mumbled slipping on my seatbelt. Seconds later Samuel got in the car doing the same.