021

Sonali Santiago.

"You're all cleaned up and feed

"You're all cleaned up and feed. So spill it. Where have you been?" I asked Hailee as she sat on the couch across from me sipping on some water.

"I honestly don't know where to begin," She started. "I'll start off to when I first meet you and De'Andre. Watching Prince was fun but it wasn't helping me with all my bills. De'Andre must've noticed my struggle so he told me he had a job for me . At first, I thought it was a job at a grocery store or something. I didn't know it was being one of his girls' he pimped out." She explained.

"Why didn't you tell the police? Or me? I could've helped you gyal." I said sincerely.

"I couldn't. He threatened to have my family killed and have me sent back to Argentina. I couldn't risk that." She shook her head as a tear fell down her cheek. She quickly wiped it and sniffled, "To make it worse...Eric raped me." She busted out crying.

I pulled her into my arms letting her know it was okay. I couldn't believe that everything her and Fred has told me was true. I couldn't even believe Hailee went thru all this alone.

Deep down inside, I had to do the right thing, and that right thing was to get De'Andre and Eric locked up for what they did. This whole time he had me thinking he was selling drugs but he secretly pimping out girls. I can't imagine how many girls that have been traumatized because of his actions.

"Hailee...would you mind doing me a huge favor??" I asking pull back away from her.

She wiped her tears nodding her hair, "Yeah, w-what is it?" She stuttered.

"I need you tell Fred what happened. He's a undercover cop. Just tell him what happened and maybe he'll find De'Andre and Eric and lock them up." I told her.

"I'm doing whatever I can to lock them up. But De'Andre and Eric aren't the only ones in on it too. Jay Ortiz is also."

"Who's Jay Ortiz?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Jacinda's dad. Her and Odell came by one day I was there. I begged Odell for help...I just guess he didn't find a way or anything." She replied.

"When was this??"

"About a week and a half ago."

I covered my mouth gasping. That's what Odell was probably trying to tell me and I just shut him down because of my feelings. I put my feelings before someone who I really consider a friend.

"Hailee, I'm so sorry. Odell came by the salon. I guess he was trying to tell me but I just shut him out because of my stupid feelings." I said.