008

2 Days Later ..

Sonali.

"Sonali Santiago speaking

"Sonali Santiago speaking. This is Sonali's Salon , how may I assist you?" I answered my phone.

"This the fine ass girl with the fine ass accent?"

I rolled my eyes, "Odell , don't you have a life? Why do you keep calling me?" I sighed.

"Because I miss you."

I smacked my lips, "You miss me or the thing I was doing 2 days ago?"

"Both." He chuckled.

"You're an ass."

"And you have no ass."

"That's not what you said 2 days ago when you hitting it from behind."

"'....."

"Exactly , so I'm hanging up now." I hung up and huffed.

Odell has been blowing my phone up lately and I've been just trying to ignore him. Not only that I'm all over theshaderoom, balleralert, and tmz from the other night. I'm known as his "mystery girl." . I'm praying Dre doesn't see that picture.

Speaking of Dre, he's been home more and been spending a lot of money. He just bought Prince a custom gold hover board. We've actually have been bonding more , I could feel are relationship getting stronger.

"Nali , your boo thing here." Ezra poked her in head in the door of my office.

"Bring him in." I smiled. I quickly fixed my hair. I didn't know Dre was coming today.

Seconds later Dre didn't walk in Odell did. He closed the door behind him locking it causing me to raise an eyebrow. He closed the window shades and looked at me.

"What are you doing here bwoy?" I asked rolling my eyes.

No lie, he looked sexy. He had on a matching grey sweatpants and jacket and his hair was curly. Wait-stop looking at him like that , I have a boyfriend. Who I love.

"Since you always hang up , I decided to come to you." He said sitting down across from me. "I brought food." He held up a brown bag.

"Amazing." I grabbed the bag and took out a burger and fries. Digging in the bottom of the bag I found condoms. "Really?" I held them up and chuckled.