017

Sonali Santiago.

"Sonali calm down

"Sonali calm down." Ezra said over FaceTime. She was still in Miami with Jarvis and wasn't gone be back til' this weekend.

"I-i c-can't." I cried. "What type of shit was that?! He played the fuck out of me! I hate him!" I cried.

"Nali...someone was bound to get hurt in the situation. Unfortunately, you ended up getting hurt. I'm so sorry babygirl." Ezra said softly.

"I knew I was going to get hurt, and I'm not even mad about that. I'm mad at the fact that he did it over text message. Like what the hell." I wiped my tears feeling myself getting angry all over again.

Ezra scrunched her face up, "Hold the motherfucking phone. This blonde head ass nigga ended things over text? Oh, I'ma beat his I don't what color my hair is head ass nigga ass."

"Ezra!" I busted out laughing wiping my tears.

"I'm serious. What's that just dance ass nigga live at?" She questioned with all seriousness on her face.

"E, I don't think you should go over there tying to fight him." I said trying to reason with her.

"Trying too? Nah Nali, I am." She retorted. "I'll call you back later. I'm leaving Miami early."

"Ezra don't--." I couldn't even finish my sentence before she hung up on me. I sighed looking at the phone.

I looked down at my watch seeing that it was 1:30 , and Prince got out of school at 2. I left work early because I couldn't just take the hurt from that message.

I stood up adjusting my outfit and walked towards the foyer to grab my keys and purse. The doorbell rung while I was in the foyer. I looked in the peephole and spotted Eric. I opened the door.

"Yo, De'Andre here?" He questioned in a frantic tone.

I shook my head, "No, he haven't been here in a couple days. We broke up."

"Damn!" He muttered. "Okay, if you see him tell him I came over and he need to call me...its urgent."

I nodded my head watching Eric hop in his car and sped it. I just shrugged my shoulders not really caring about what just happened.

Ezra Johnson.