005

Omniscient.

"I'm glad you can make it." Odell spoke as Sonali put on her seatbelt.

"Oh hush bwoy." Sonali rolled her eyes. "Where to?" She asked as Odell pulled off.

"Club Cash." Odell answered messing with his freshly shaved goatee.

"Club Cash? What's that?" Sonali asked.

"A club." Odell retorted.

"You are such a mean bwoy." Sonali spat.

"You forgot handsome." Odell smirked turning up his radio.

Ritz Carlton by Plies played thru his cars speaker.

"Fuck a shooter , I'm my own shooter." Odell sung catching Sonali off gaurd.

Sonali gasped and turned the radio down causing Odell to end his sing along.

"Didn't ya mama ever tell you not to touch a black mans radio?" Odell asked.

"No," Sonali started. "You should really listen to less cursing music." Sonali suggested.

Odell smirked, "What kind of music do you listen too then gyal?" He asked mocking her accent.

"I listen to Alessia Cara , Justin Bieber , Cl-."

"White people music." Odell mumbled cutting her off.

"I listen to black people music."

"Who then?"

"Present and Rake." Sonali smiled.

"You mean Future and Drake?" Odell busted out laughing causing Sonali to frown.

"Hush bwoy." She pushed his head as he wiped his tears with his free hand.

"You one funny ass girl." Odell commented as he pulled into the packed club.

He parked his car and turned it off. Odell got out the car adjusting his light washed True Religion jeans. He walked over to the passenger side opening the door for Sonali.

Sonali got out adjusting her dress, "Such a gentleman." Sonali sneered.

Odell chuckled as he stared at her ass.

"Lord Jesus." He mumbled to himself.

He slipped his hand in Sonali's and they began to walk up to the club. Sonali took the time to take in Odell's appearance.

Odell wore a plain white tee , some light washed true religion jeans , and a pair of custom Givenchy sneakers. His hair was still cut fresh , thanks to Sonali.

The two made it to the long line and quickly walked around it going to the bouncer. They were in the club within seconds as Trap Luv by Fetty Wap blared thru the club's speaker frightening Sonali with the loud music

"You want sumn' to drink?" Odell asked.

"A strawberry daiquiri." Sonali said as Odell grabbed her hand leading her to the bar.