029

Sonali Santiago.

"Welcome to your new home baby!" Odell exclaimed as he opened the doors wide. I laughed as two big dogs came running at me.

"Odell! These are some huge ass dogs!" I yelled as Khan and Mowgli came up to my legs sniffing it.

"I know right." He chuckled. "They will definitely protect you when I'm not here so that's good."

I nodded, "I'm still shaken up about that, like who would really trash my house? De'Andre and Eric are in jail and Jacinda doesn't know where I live."

Odell shrugged, "I don't know baby. We'll figure this out. But in the meantime, let me show you around the house."

Odell took my hand and led me upstairs. We went into a couple rooms that I've never been in. Khan followed me around the whole entire time which was so funny. I can tell that he was gonna be super protective over me. Odell and I reached the master bedroom and he sat my suitcases in his closet and I followed behind.

"You really think my clothes are gonna fit in there?" I laughed seeing his walk-in closet filled all the way.

"We can make space." He said with a chuckle.

"Baby, just put my clothes in the guest room closet until we make space." I said and nodded.

"Once we're situated and I'm done with my football season we decorate the house the way you want it so you can feel more at home." He explained cause me to smile.

"I can't believe we are really dating."

"Well believe it baby." He kissed my lips. "Now get comfortable and take a nap. I gotta go to the stadium for practice. I have the big thanksgiving game in 3 days."

I pouted a little bit, "You're leaving me?"  I'm not gonna lie I'm a little uneasy about staying alone. Especially, with what happened in my house. Whoever did that had to be watching me. I'm just really confused on who it could because I don't start nothing with anyone.

"Yes, only for 2 hours."

"2 HOOOOURSSSS???" I said sounding like souljaboy.

He laughed, "Stop being a brat, you'll be fine." I rolled my eyes. "I love you Sonali."

"I love you too Odell."

"Now get some rest." He kissed my forehead and went into the bathroom. About 10 minutes later, he came out with his workout gear. I bit my lip and he chuckled, "Stop making that face. It won't make me stay home."

I rolled my eyes, "Ughhh!"

"If you feel uneasy about being here just invite Ezra over. Not only that, the dogs are here and they will protect you." He said grabbing his gym bag.

"Okay, I'll call her. I love you. Enjoy your practice." I said. He came over to me bending down giving me a kiss.

"I love you too. Get some rest baby." He said and then walked out. Once I heard the door shut, I sighed. I grabbed my phone out my purse and dialed Ezra's number. I sighed when it went to voicemail. So I decided to call Phoenix, and that went to voicemail.