024

Ezra Johnson

Ezra Johnson.

"How long are we gonna be here?" I asked Jarvis as I got out the car with my purse in my hand.

"Just an hour or so. Not long." He responded grabbing my hand. He lead the way to Odell's doorstep. He knocked on the door and seconds later Odell opened.

He looked like hell. I don't know why but his eyes were red as hell, as if he was crying...or maybe he was high. I didn't know.

"Damn Dell. What the hell happened to you?" Jarvis asked as Odell stepped aside letting us in.

"Nothing." Odell murmured walking into the living room. Jarvis and I followed behind him and I nearly jumped seeing two dogs sitting on the couch.

"When the hell you got them big ass dogs?" I asked holding my chest looking at the dogs and him wide eyed.

"Couple days ago." Odell mumbled sitting back on the couch in between the dogs.

Jarvis and I sat down on the love seat across from him. I scrunched my nose up, "What the hell is that damn smell? Odell, I think one of them dogs done shitted in your house." I said holding my nose.

Odell looked around and shook his head. He reached down sniffing his shirt.

"Oh, that's me." He said nonchalantly as he picked up his tv remote turning to the TV guide.

"Why the hell you said that so casually? Go take a bath." I told him.

"Yeah man. I agree on Ezra with this one." Jarvis spoke holding his nose.

"What's the point? Me taking a shower ain't gonna bring her back." Odell shrugged looking at the tv.

"Who you talking 'bout?" Jarvis asked moving his hand away from his nose and I did the same.

"I hope it ain't Hoecinda." I mumbled.

Odell shot me a look and I held my hands up in defense. "I'm done with that girl."

"Thank you Jesus!!!!!!" Jarvis cheered.

"God good, ain't that right bae?" I cheered high-fiving Jarvis.

Odell shot us a look and we both laughed under our breath. I laid back laying my head back on Jarvis.

"But forreal, who?" Jarvis asked.