014

Omniscient.

"Be good for Dre please Prince." Sonali begged over the phone. It was the day her and Odell were going to Miami. Of course she didn't tell Dre who she was going with. She told him the basic hair stylist lie , "I have clients who need their hair done". Being the stupid person Dre is ... He believed it. He even gave her some spending money.

"No." He said casually over the phone. It was no secret, Prince wasn't feeling Dre after what he saw.

"Prince why yuh haffi be suh stubborn?" Sonali's thick accent came out.

[ "Prince why do you have to be so stubborn?" ]

"You wouldn't understand Nali." Prince shrugged as if she could see him.

"Can you tell me so I can understand?" She asked pushing her hair behind her ear.

"I'm scared something might happen to Hailee if I tell." Prince mumbled into the phone.

"Prince, tell me." Sonali demanded.

"I think I said to much already. I gotta go! Have fun with Odell." He said and quickly hung up.

Sonali ran her fingers thru her hair that she recently took the extensions out of. Her hair stopped right at her shoulders and it was gorgeous.

What the hell is up with Prince? She thought to herself. What the hell is talking about with Hailee. She couldn't understand why Prince didn't like De'Andre and what did Hailee have to do with him not liking Dre? Is it because Dre always complained about her or vise versa?

"What ya thinking about beautiful?" Odell asked knocking her out of thoughts. He placed his hand on her bare thigh.

She rolled her eyes and removed his hand causing him to chuckle.

"Still mad at daddy?" He questioned.

"You're not my dad." She mumbled loud enough so he could hear.

"We'll see about that later on this weekend." Odell smirked looking at her. She looked at him and he winked causing her to roll her eyes.

Sonali only came on this trip to get away from New York. It was a free trip , who was gonna turn that down? A free trip and a advantage to make money. She was happy that her and Odell had different hotel rooms. She could actually relax for the time being.

Ezra Johnson.