002

Sonali Santiago.

"What the fuck!" I yelled as I stood in the doorway of my condo

De'Andre and his best friend Eric were playing video games in the living room. The smell of weed and feet reeked throughout the condo. Empty pizza boxes was all over my coffee table along with beer bottles.

"De'Andre Franklin Porter! Eric Patrick Johnson!" I yelled catching their attention.

Eric turned to me with a goofy smile, "Hey Nali baby." He smirked.

De'Andre smacked his head and sucked his teeth at him. Dre looked at me and smiled. He stood up from the couch coming up to me. He pulled me into a hug and he reeked of weed, beer, and his Versace Cologne that I bought.

"Hey baby." He kissed me neck.

I scrunched my face up and pushed him away from me.

"De'Andre, what did I tell you? I asked you to clean the house...but you made even more dirty! Where the fuck is my brother?!"

"Chill Nali, he over at Hailee house."

"Its eleven at night. Why didn't you get him?!" I yelled.

"Chill out Nali. No need to be spazzing on my boy." Eric spoke.

"Eric get your ass out my damn house and take your "boy" with you." I spat.

"I ain't going nowhere." Dre shrugged. "This my house too. I pay bills."

"When? Nigga when? I pay all the damn bills Dre! And all I ask is for you to the clean the house and you don't. I had a long day at work and I ask you for one thing. Just one." I sighed. "Leave."

"Leave?"

"Yes leave. Stay at Eric house tonight. You are aggravating me and I only been home 10 minutes." I snapped.

Eric got up but Dre stopped him.

"Nah E. We ain't going nowhere. She think she the shit cause she got that little job at the hair salon and she getting money. But she probably forgot I'm the one who bought her this damn condo, and she kicking me out? Hell naw. If anything she need to leave." Dre spoke looking me in the eyes.

"Boy....you payed for the condo that's it! I pay for every motherfucking thing in here. Get the fuck out De'Andre." I huffed.