019

De'Andre Porter.

"A-a DNA test?" Jacinda stuttered giving me a look

"Y-yes d-did I s-stutter?" I questioned mocking her.

"Dre..." She trailed off.

I shook my head, "No, ain't no "Dre". I want a DNA test since you think that baby ain't mines."

"Oh I know it isn't yours." She remarked.

"The way you stuttered says otherwise." I retorted.

"Shut the hell up." She rolled her eyes. "I'll do it."

"You didn't have an option." I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes, "When are we doing this?"

"Now."

Hailee Cooper.

"Lee!" I groaned softly as I sat the plate of food down and walked out the kitchen

"Yes Jay?" He gave me a look. "Yes...Daddy." I corrected myself.

"Good girl." He smirked at me. "I'm going on a business trip and you're staying here."

Great. I could find a way to get out of this damn dump, since Odell wasn't no help. It's been 2 weeks, hell I don't even know. I haven't watched television, did nothing that connects with social media. It's like I'm disconnected with the world. I only know it's day time and the date because of the calendar that Jay has on his refrigerator.

"Okay...Daddy." I literally cringed every time I had to say that. It's disgusting that he made me say that at the end of every sentence.