012

Later on the night ...

Sonali Santiago.

"Thank you so much Ezra

"Thank you so much Ezra." I said sighing.

After leaving Odell in the bathroom, Prince was ready to go home. It was Friday and almost every Friday he goes with Ezra. So I dropped him off at E's house for the weekend.

Ezra rolled her eyes, "Girl stop thanking me. You know I gotchu. Plus I love Prince."

"I love you too Ezra!" Prince yelled from inside the house. Ezra and I laughed.

"Okay, y'all have fun. And I'll tell you want happened with Odell on Monday. I'm just so mad." I said thinking about what went down several hours ago with Odell.

"Alright. Good night, drive safe."

"Good night! And I will." I said walking towards my car.

I opened the door to my condo, and was confused as to why the all the lights were dimmed. I dropped my keys in the key bowl by the door and hung my jacket on the rack. Walking further into my condo, I smelled candles, and the smell of food being cooked. I went in the kitchen and spotted De'Andre pouring wine in some glasses.

"What are you doing here bwoy?" I questioned placing my purse on the counter.

"I came to see my baby." He flashed me a smile.

"Baby? Last time I checked, we broke up. As in you can't just come in my house and think you could just make a fancy meal and we'll get back together." I spat.

"Calm down Sonali. I just wanna apologize. I can't do that?" He questioned pulling off his apron.

"If you wanted to apologize you could've did it over the phone."

"But I wanted to do it in person so I could see your pretty face." He winked at me.

I turned my head trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"You're so stupid." I shook my head trying not smile.

"You love my stupid ass."

"That's what you think." I mumbled.

"Oh baby girl. That's what I know." He retorted. He came over to me and grabbed my hand leading me to the island. He pulled out a chair and motioned for me to sit. I sat down and he pushed my chair in. He sat down and grabbed his utensils.