004

Sonali Santiago.

"Y'all did what?!" Phoenix exclaimed

"You made it seem like we had sex and I'm pregnant. All we did was kiss." I rolled my eyes writing down all my clients names, date, and times they will be showing up.

"Ezra made it seem like y'all did more." Phoenix said.

"Ezra!" I yelled. Seconds later she appeared in the doorway of my office with a innocent smile on her face.

"Yes boss?" She questioned batting her eyelashes.

"Why you making it seem like Odell and I did more than kiss? It was just a kiss gyal calm down." I told her.

"I'm sorry bestie." She smiled running over to my desk hugging me tightly.

"Bestie hug?" Phoenix questioned and I nodded. We all hugged tightly.

"I love y'all gyals." I smiled.

"I love y'all more." Phoenix said.

"I love y'all the mostest." Ezra added.

"Really hoe?" Phoenix chuckled pulling back from the hug.

"How many clients do you guys have today?" I asked them.

"I have 5." Phoenix answered.

"I have 7." Ezra sighed.

"I have 2. Thank god, I already did 1. I need rest." I said running my fingers thru my hair.

"Why you so tired? You was up all night thinking about the kiss you and Odell had?" Ezra smirked.

"Ain't nobody was up thinking about that bwoy." I rolled my eyes.

"Mhmm."

"Whatever." I laughed.

"So you wouldn't do anything if he was to walk in?" Phoenix asked.

"Nope." I said as I wrote down my last clients name in my sheet.

"Ms.Sonali, a man by the name of Odell Beckham is here to see you." My assistant Jamie spoke.

Looking at Ezra and Phoenix they laughed.

"Let him in." I sighed. She nodded and I turned my attention to Phoenix and Ezra.