027

The next day.

Odell Beckham Jr.

"Noooo!" Sonali mumbled in her sleep pulling me back against her as I attempted to get up

I chuckled softly, "Girl, I gotta go back to my hotel and get freshened up."

"Nooo, don't leave me." She murmured wrapping her arms around my torso from behind.

"Stop acting like a little baby. I'll be back in like 2 hours top." I told her.

"2 hours? That's a long time." She replied.

"No it's not. Just chill out with your family, I'll be back I promise." I removed her arms and stood up grabbing my shirt throwing it on.

"Chill with my family? My brother practically hates me, my dad is going somewhere today that's business related, and that lil hoe Paris gonna be here and I hate her." She huffed sitting up in the bed crossing her arms over her chest.

"You sound like a little 15 year old. Fuck Paris, and as for Prince...just give him some time." I said grabbing my shoes and slipping those on.

"How long with it take for him to forgive me? I'm just doing what I think will be best for him. And it's not like he's gonna be here with strangers or anything." She explained.

"To be honest with you Sonali, I don't know when he's gonna forgive you. But like I said, just give him sometime okay? At least until thanksgiving in 3 days." I said grabbing my wallet and watch.

"Are you staying for thanksgiving?" She asked.

"Actually...no." I said putting wallet in my pocket and putting on my watch.

"Why?" She pouted looking over at me.

"I kinda promised my ma' we'll do thanksgiving over at my house. I'm leaving tonight." I told her grabbing my jacket and putting it on.

She raised an eyebrow, "And when we're you telling me this?"

"I honestly just forgot until you said something about thanksgiving." I chuckled.

"Hmmm." She mumbled messing with her nails.

"Gimme kiss so I can go." I said walking up to the bed and bending down trying to kiss her lips but moved her face making me kiss her cheek.