"What?" I widen my eyes a little and my tone seems a bit more harsh then I attended it to be.

"Turn around. Let me see your back." He swirls his finger in the motion for me to turn around.

"What?" I lean back against the counter to hide my back and to show him that I won't be turning around.

"I'm not trying to look at your ass, calm down." He says and puts his large Hands on my shoulders and turns me around. His touch gives me chills up my spine. His hands are a bit cold because of it wrapped around the cup of beer he was holding.

"You left the tag on your dress" he holds it up then looks at the tag and scoffs.

"What's so funny?" I narrow my eyes brows at him and he stops laughing.

"Typical, oh so typical." He's trying to control his laughter.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him. What's so funny? Why does he seem to always be laughing at me?

"Pretty expensive dress. Mummy and daddy buy it for you?" He's shows me the price on the tag and notice that it says '$850" on it.

-end of flashback-

I can't help but reach my arm to the back of the dress to make sure the tag isn't there. Why should it matter anyway? His isn't coming tonight..

"Please, honey," she lets out a small laugh. "You know I always get you something at the mall whenever I go." She smiles and I return it. "And let's face it, I know you don't like half of the other things in your closet." !

"Sorry,"

"Don't be." She waves it off. "I know you haven been buying yourself anything lately."

"How would you know that?"

"I pay for your credit card bills, Bethany. Not a single bill has came in the mail.." She says and I shrug my shoulders.

I smile at her through the mirror and grabs my hand to make me turn around and look at her.

"Are you sure you're alright with this?" She asks me for what seems like the hundredth time. "I know I've asked you quite a lot." She laughs and I do to at the fact that she basically read my mind.

"Mom, if this makes you happy then I am a hundred percent there for you. Nathan is nice and so is Jalissa." I smile at her and I see her eyes starting to brim with tears.

"You're so supportive. I feel like this should have been the other way around." She shakes her head in disappointment.

"What do you mean?" I think I might have a clue what she is talking about but I'm not sure.