33. Tom Hiddleston

Harry Potter is over, I've started a Harry Potter imagine book. So, if you would like to. Go ahead! <3

──── ────

A peaceful day at the Tower, which is special for you guys. It was a peaceful room until Chris came into the room with a huge smile on his face.
"Guys," he says and draws the attention, "Robert and I organised a karaoke night. It will be fun if everyone's there. Will you be there?"
"Yeah, why not? Sounds fun, Chris," you smile. You look at the others, who nod too. Sending Chris different responses. "Great! It starts at 8 PM, so don't be late!"

You look at the others, one by one. Your gaze sticks at one guy. Your ex-boyfriend, Thomas William Hiddleston. Your heart stings the moment you look at him, every moment you think of him. Not knowing what happened, makes you so sad.
Tom turns his head to you, not expecting to cross your eyes. You draw your attention back to your book as soon as possible, with heated cheeks.
Benedict notices the sad smile on his best friend's face. "You have to get her back, or else I will ask her out," Ben whispers with a chuckle. "I already told you, she's mine," he chuckles back, "but I don't know how." he lets out a heavy sigh of frustration.
"Let's have some fun tonight. At the karaoke," Benedict laughs. "Deal,"

At 8 PM, all of you gather in a large room with seats, a stage, and a microphone. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen!" a voice echoes through the speakers. "I'll be your host for tonight. Please turn off your phones and enjoy!" Robert shows himself with pride. We give him an applause and he bows.
"This is the plan. Chris gives you a note, with a song. It can be any song. Movie, hip hop, rock, you name it. I have a task to announce the victim to sing his or her song."
"I see a question!" Robert says, "yes, Elizabeth?" "So, that means that you might sing a song, which already has sang by one of us. Because of the movie?" "That's the fun part, because there are songs, which already sang by any of us." Robert pointes his gaze on you, with a smirk. Something you don't trust.

Chris gave everyone their note with the song. You cursed yourself, giving a death glare to Robert. Who is smirking like an idiot, he knows which song you have.
     "What song do you have?" Elizabeth asks. You gesture to come closer, "I have..." "Oeh, I like that one," she smirks. She knows it all. "What do you have?" you ask. "Piano Man, Billy Joel."
     "We are about to begin. The first singer is...." Robert pauses for a moment, "Scarlett Johansson!" She walks to the stage with a nervous laugh. "You'll do great, Nat," Clint says. She gives him a playful smile back. "I got a song, in the movie 'Sing!', sang by myself."

Even though it was a while ago when she sang for the last time, but it was pretty good. You always
love the movie Sing, especially with Tom...
     "Thank you Scarlett, that was amazing!" Robert compliments. Looking at his list, smirking. "Our second singer is..." he pauses again, "Y/N!" Elizabeth slaps you playfully, "there you go, girl."
     You walk to the stage, seeing Robert holding a guitar. "Thank you, and I hate you, Robert," you whisper the last part. Causing Robert to smirk even more. "Well, thank god I have learned how to play the guitar," you say while looking at Tom.
     "Alright, this song's performed by Hank Williams, portrayed by our Tom Hiddleston. In the movie I saw the Light." You take a deep breath. "This song's called, Why don't you love me like you used to do," you say with a southern accent. You start to play and sing.
     You feel Tom's eyes boring into yours. The copy of Hank Williams is perfect. You laugh while singing. Ending you song, looking at Tom. You could have sworn he had tears in his eyes.

"That's was outstanding. Applause for Y/N," Robert says clapping. Everyone claps again. "The first man is Britishguy Sillyname. Wait, Beneficial Calculus. No, ugh. Mr. Strange," Robert says eventually. Everyone laughs about Benedong's name.
     "Thanks for introducing me, Doushbag," Ben laughs, "they have chosen Pink Floyd. Comfortably Numb."

Everyone was impressed by Benjamin's sing skills. You have heard him singing, it was far more worse than this.
     "That was impressive, Birthdaycake," Robert compliments. "It's Benedict, dickhead," he laughs. "Okay, Benefitdict."
     All of us went on and off stage, showing us their sing skills. Some of them were hilarious, like Jeremy's. He has made his own song on Thinking Out Loud. Jeremy couldn't sang the whole song, because he laughed too much.

"We have one left. The closer of the day. Tom Hiddleston!" Robert cheers. Tom walks to the stage with heated cheeks. You couldn't tell if it's was the embarrassment or the heat.
     "Before I am letting you hear my terrible voice. I have to sing a duet, which I want to do with the person who sits right over there," Tom says while pointing his finger to you. You just froze at the moment.
     You slowly made your way to the stage, only because Benefit pushed you to the stage. Seeing you have to sing a song from Grease. You're the only one that I want. 'Oh boy,' you think the first second.

The music starts and Tom starts to sing. You move alongside each other, across each other, you name it. Getting absorbed into the song and the roles they play. For the public's eyes, it seems so real. Seeing you as a couple again, which was the whole... I don't say anything.
     While Tom sings, he feels happy again. His happy days are here again. One part of the song, you stand very close. If you weren't singing, Tom would have kissed you.
     You end the song, standing close to each other. You look into his ocean blue eyes, wondering what went wrong.

"Oh, Fuck it," Tom says and presses his lips on yours. You respond immediately, laying your hand on his cheek. The public is cheering and clapping.
     "Y/N, I want you back. I don't know what happened between us, but I'm not happy when I know you are not by my side. I miss the thing we had. I... I love you," Tom rambles. "I have wondered for a very long time about what happened. I couldn't figured it out. I've missed you and I still love you," you kiss him again.

The karaoke came to its end. Everyone headed back to their room to get some sleep. Except you and Tom, still standing on the stage.
     The door opens, revealing Benelock. With a huge smile he came back into the room. "What are you still doing here, Benjamin," you joke. He glares childish. "Checking if you already found out? I guess not."
     "Oh, this karaoke night was set up for us. Trying to get us back together," Tom answers. His friend smiles, "always Sharp, Thomas." "Always, Banjo." He groans at the name. "Seriously?! Also you two, I think I have to run," he moves fast through the room.
     "Get some rest, Benkelcronch," you laugh. He groans again, "yes. At least I don't have to hear those names..." "bye, Benedifiction."

"Do you want to dance?" Tom asks suddenly. "We don't have music playing," you comment. "You don't need music to dance," he gives you his hand. Waiting to get accepted.
     You waltz on the stage, which ended in just hugging each other. Your head on his chest and Tom his head on your head. "I love you," you whisper, tilting your head to meet Tom's eyes.
     You see the smile you've always adored. "I love you too," he says and kisses you on the forehead.

"Our friends are crazy, to set this all up. Just for us," you say. "Crazy right. Although, everybody had fun with their songs."
     "We have to organise more karaoke nights. It was fun, maybe something with duets." Tom smiles, "who knows." He kisses your forehead before carrying you in bridal style to your room.