2. Loki Laufeyson

This story is about Loki, duh, and ice skating, duh you can see that... You can read... The reader wants to skate with her/his boyfriend. Loki hesitated but agreed, which ended in a beautiful... Hahaha, not telling you ;). Plus something at the end, about how they met.

──── ────

Winter fell over Asgard. Everything colored white and blue. It is a beautiful view, you and Loki watch as the sun rises. ''It's beautiful,'' you say. ''Not as beautiful as you,'' the prince whispers and pecks your cheek. As soon as you notice the ice on the lakes, there's an idea forming in your head. ''Loki?'' you ask. ''Yes, darling?'' he asks and puts his arms around you. ''Will you join me with ice skating?'' you ask enthusiastically. ''I don't know, love.'' he hesitates. You set up your puppy eyes, knowing he's gonna say yes.

''Alright, you win,'' he groans. ''Yay,'' you say and hug him. ''We are gonna dress you warmly, sweetheart,'' he says in a protective boyfriend mode. ''Okey. Yeah, of course,'' you say laughing. You are warm but formally dressed. "Are you ready?'' you ask. He nods, he knows that you don't know he can skate as a legend.

You put on your skates and get on the ice. You skate a few laps to get used to the ice. Then you are making pirouettes. Your eye catches your boyfriend on the ice and looks at him in awe. He is a natural talent. You skate in his direction. ''Hi, love,'' he says smiling. ''Loki, you're a natural talent, I didn't know you were this good,'' you say.

He smirks. ''A positive thing of being a Frost Giant,'' he says smirking. He takes your hand and you begin to dance together. He lifts you and making pirouettes. Asgardians stopped with skating to look at their prince Loki and his girlfriend. They looked at you in awe, it was beautiful to watch.

This dance comes to an end. Loki dips you and bents to you. You lay your lips onto his. The Asgardians are clapping, cheering, and some are even crying. Loki lifts you on your feet. You look at the folks, smiling and waving. You skate back to the side to release you from your skates. Loki sits next to you, ''Well, that was nice,'' he says. "Yeah, it was. We should do that more often," you say.

"Brother! Y/N! That was beautiful!" a low voice says. "Thanks, brother," Loki says. "Thanks, Thor," you say. Thor is very happy that Loki has someone like you. Someone he always counts on and shows him what love is.

Loki didn't know what love was, he thought it was something stupid. Then he met you, he had this weird feeling. He didn't know what to do and went to his mother for advice. She couldn't do anything more than smiling.
"You're in love, my son. That weird feeling is love," his mother says. I am in love? Me? Loki? At first, he was rude and unkind. He didn't know how to act around you. So, Frigga asked you to come over to have a little chat.

When Mrs. Odison asked you to come over, you dropped your book and walked to her room. You knock on the door. "Come in sweetheart," her sweet voice speaks. You slightly bow when you see the queen of Asgard. "Oh no, no darling. You don't have to that. Come sit down," Frigga says pointing at the sofa. 'Because you will be family soon,' she thinks.

"Where do you to talk about, ma'am?" you ask, Frigga chuckles at your question. "You're such a polite girl, my dear. Just as Loki told me," Frigga chuckles. Your cheeks turn slightly red when you hear that Loki has been talking about you. "Loki talks about me?" you ask confused. She chuckles again. "You are all he talks about, dear." making your blush even more..

"I want to talk about my son, Loki," she says seriously. "What about prince Loki?" you ask formally. "You may have noticed Loki has been acting weird or rude around you, am I right?" she asks. The only thing you do is nodding. Your expression was kinda sad because you liked Loki a lot and his acting made you hurt.

"He does that because he doesn't know how to act around you," she says with a little grin. You look at the queen in confusion. "W... Why would he do that? I'm like all every Asgardians. He could get everyone he wants." you say still confused. "Yes, he can get everyone he wants. And you know who he wants? He wants you, dear." she says smiling.

"Why, I don't understand," you say. "Ask him, I can tell you too but that's a job for Loki," she says chuckling. "Go," she says. "Thank you, ma'am," you say and leave the room. You hear:" It will be Frigga, dear!"

You're almost running through the hall when you bump into someone. You fell on the floor. "I'm sorry, I didn't look," you say apologizing. You hear a lovely chuckle and you see Loki. "Prince Loki," you say. "Are you alright, dear?" he asks and helps you stand up. You're so standing close now. You have your hands on his chest and he has a hand in your back.

Your heads a few inches apart. Loki gazes in your eyes, at your lips, and back to your eyes. Loki fills the gap between you very carefully. Your lips move slowly with passion. You separate to look him in his eyes.

"Why?" you ask. Loki raises an eyebrow at your question. "What do you mean?" he asks nervously. "Why me, you can get everyone you want," you say a little sad. He raises your chin, "Because I want you. You're beautiful, smart, loyal, sweet, and so much more," he says and kisses your lips again.

"I'm sorry for acting so weird lately, that was because I didn't know how to act and I was afraid you didn't like me," he says. "Who doesn't like the God of Mischief?" you chuckle. "Would like you to be my girlfriend?" he asks. You kiss him again, "Yes." you say against his lips.

"What are you thinking about?" Loki asks when you're back in your shared room. "How I bumped into you after my chat with Frigga," you say and peck his lips. As soon as you want to push him off, he only holds you tighter. "No, don't go away. I like that," he mumbles.
You smile and kiss his lips again. And again.