10. Loki Laufeyson (2)

Part two!

Loki has created a crush on the reader. The reader is still in the cell and has requested to leave the cell. The captain denies the reader's request. Loki thinks that's bullshit, so they created a plan. They run off together, leaving a note behind, which made agent Romanoff pissed. Not on these two, but on the Avengers, later showing the picture. And the reader, finding out who she/he is.

──── ────

"That was impressive," he compliments you. You feel your cheeks a bit brighten by his comment. "Thank. You." "Do you always get a bloody nose when you do that?" he suddenly asks. "Yes, But. I don't. know. how," you say. He smiles, "It is nice to have someone like me." he leans in so that your heads are very close. "Yes. We're. Together. In. This." You say. Loki just wants to kiss you when someone barges into the room. Loki separates immediately, "Brother?" he sounds irritated. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to barge in," the man says. "Yet, you do," Loki says annoyed. "Y/N, this is my brother Thor." You only nod. "I see you're having a good time with her?" Thor carefully asks.

"As I said earlier to Y/N, it's nice to have someone like me," Loki, who's obviously annoyed. You lay your hand on him, causing him to look at you. He smiles, feeling your hand on his, helps him controlling his temper. "Thor?" you ask quietly. "Yes, Lady Y/N?" Thor asks politely. "Am I. allowed. to go. to another. room?" You see Thor becoming nervous because he isn't the captain. "I'll discuss that with Captain Rogers, okay?" he answers after a few seconds.

Loki rolls with his eyes. "Brother, she's just like me and I'm fine," he says very calmly. "You called me 'brother'," Thor says emotionally. "Yeah, yeah." "I'll convince Captain Rogers, Lady Y/N," with that said Thor left the room. "Why. Does. He. Call. Me. Lady?" Loki smiles, "That's a thing we do as Asgardians, you know to be polite."

"No, she's too dangerous," Captain Rogers states. "She's like my brother," Thor tries. "We have seen what she does, and-" Tony cuts him off. "Have you forgotten about New York? A few years ago," "He was brainwashed, Tony! How many times do we have to tell?!" Natasha asks irritated. "Yeah, I know, I know. It just doesn't feel right," he states. "You have to see them, then you'll see!" Natasha says with a pissed tone. "Enough, she isn't allowed to leave the cell. I'm sorry Thor," Captain Rogers says.

Thor heads back to the cell when he arrives he sees his brother cuddling with her. As soon as he gets closer, he sees that you've fallen asleep. He quickly walks back to get Natasha. "Lady Romanoff, come! Quickly!" Thor whispers loud. Natasha walks with him but is obviously confused. "You'll see," he says smiling. When they arrive at the cell, you haven't moved a hair. "Oh my..." she mumbles, when she covers her mouth. "This is so cute!" she states. She grabs her phone and shoots a picture.

After a few hours, the two wake up. "Hello, darling," Loki whispers. You look in his green eyes, ending up smiling. "Hello. Loki," you say still smiling. Someone knocks on the door, "Come in," Loki says. "Brother," Thor began. That tone doesn't sound convincing. "I'm sorry, Captain Rogers kept denying," Thor apologizes. Loki groans in annoyment. "I'm sorry, brother, Lady Y/N," he apologizes again. "You. Did. All. You. Could. Thanks."

Loki groans again, now in anger. You lay your hand on his arm. He looks you painfully in the eyes, "What are we gonna do now?" "We'll. See," you say with a little smile. "Don't. Worry." There followed a silence, which wasn't awkward. Loki's thinking about Y/N and how to escape. There is something very vague in his head. "Loki?" he hears a little voice, which makes his heart flutter. "Yes, darling?" he answers softly. "I. Might. Have. An. Idea."

"Tell me, dear," Loki says enthusiastically. "You. Said. You're. Not. From. Earth." she says. Loki's head shines a light bulb. "But of course! It is so obvious! Oh Y/N, you're brilliant!" He says. He is so happy that he makes a move before realizing.

Loki kissed Y/N.

You froze at his movement. Loki pulls away, "I'm so sorry, darling." All you do is blushing. You have to admit, you have feelings for Loki. "It's. Alright. Don't. Worry." he chuckles. You look at him in confusion. "Why. Are. You. Chuckling?" You giggle. "Because I wanted to do that for a long time," he leans forward, pulling you in another kiss, which you gladly accepted.

"Here's what we are gonna do," Loki says smirking when he pulls away. The rest of the plan whispers he in your hear. To make sure nobody could hear it. "That's. Wicked." You say as you tackle Loki in a hug. You accidentally fell asleep on Loki, who didn't care. Eventually, he fell asleep too. He held you tight against him, afraid to lose you in the darkness.

"Y/N," Loki purrs in your ear. You slowly open your eyes, the first thing your eye catches is Loki. "Loki?" You say sleepily. "We have to go before the others wake up," he whispers. You are awake in a second. "I'm. Ready."

You hook your arm in his, "Are you ready, darling?" Loki asks just to be sure. You nod. "Here we go," he says. The second you open your eyes, you see a beautiful city. You spin around and admire the environment.

"Welcome to Asgard," Loki assures you. "It's. Beautiful. I've. Never. Seen. Something. Like. This," you say, still looking in awe at the surrounding. You hug him again, knowing you're free.

"Loki?" a female voice speaks.

Loki let's go off you to turn around. "Mom," he only says. "Who is this lady? If I may ask?" she asks politely. "This, mom, is Y/N. I've saved her from the woods," Loki says. You see the woman and bows. You don't know why you do that. The woman lets out a chuckle.

"She's is very polite, Loki," the woman answers. "Stand up, my little child." you do as she says. "I'm Frigga, Loki's mother and queen of Asgard," with that said you kneel before the Queen.

"My Queen of Asgard," you say without stuttering. "Stand up, my child. We are all equal," Frigga tells. "You didn't stutter, Y/N?" Loki asks. "No, I didn't."

Loki touched your hand and a flash of memories went by, causing you to stagger. "Woa, easy, dear," Loki and Frigga say in unison. "What happened?" Loki asks. "I don't know, but it's like I've been here before," you say.

Loki and Frigga look at each other. "Does she has any ability that's also in your possession?" Frigga asks. Loki slowly nods, "Yes, Y/N. Remember the coke cans?" "Yes I do, we did the same thing."

"Could this mean that Y/N is from Asgard?"

We're off, don't find us. We'll be at the safest place in the universe.
- Loki

Natasha groans in anger. "You should have escorting Y/N out of that cell!" she almost yells. "JARVIS, Show the picture," Natasha demands. "As you wish, Ma'am." a picture popped up the screen. A picture of you and Loki cuddling. It was hella cute.

"You see? They have each other and they keep each other in balance," Natasha says. The team realizes Natasha is right. "I'm sorry Nat," Tony apologizes. "Tell them, if they come back." she hisses.

"It might be, my son," Frigga replies her son's question. "We are about to find out. Gather all the folks at the fountain square!" Frigga demands some guards.

A little ten minutes later, a bunch of Asgardians is standing at the square. "Welcome, Asgardians! Thank you for coming!" Frigga speaks, an applause breaks lose. "We have a question for you and you have to open your eyes widely. Do you recognize this young lady?" with that said Frigga gently pushed forward.

You're standing in front of Asgard. People start to whisper. "Yes! She's like our Prince Loki!" somebody yells. Frigga grabs your hand, that's when Frigga memorized it all. "She's now the girlfriend of our Prince Loki! Give her a warm welcome, princess Y/N!"

Everyone claps, you only have a red face like a tomato. Loki stands next to you, "I'm sorry about the girlfriend stuff," he apologizes. "Don't be, I like it," you say. Your lips touching his, in front of whole Asgard. A new applause breaks lose, everyone is cheering. Like a lost child, who has found its way back.

"I love you," Loki says while attaching your lips again. It is full of passion and love. For once in your life, you really felt happy.

"I love you too,"