6. Tom Hiddleston (2)

Warning: very very slight smut

Part two of the math teacher. There are at the competition, battling with their mind. Will they win?

──── ────

Your 2nd home, at Hiddleston's house. Sir Hiddleston wouldn't let you go back home because he is afraid something might happen to you again. So he takes care of you now.

Right now, you two are practicing maths. "This one is easy. What is the formula of Pythagoras?" sir Hiddleston asks. "A2 + B2= C2" you answer easily. That was the last question.

Hiddleston hugs you out of nowhere, causing you to gasp a little. Just because you are surprised but you hugged back. You two are just standing there, your heads a few inches apart from each other. He gazes in your E/C eyes and you gaze in his ocean blue eyes.

He presses his lips softly against yours. Your lips are fitting perfectly. You separate. "Sir..-" he interrupts you. "Call me Tom, save your sir for later." his low voice says. "Okay, Tom." you say and kiss him again. Your hands running through his hair and his hands lay on your hips.

He separates, "That was enough maths today. What do you want to do?" Tom asks. "Just chill?" you say. He nods and sits on the couch. You sit next to him and lay your head in his chest. He puts his arm around you.

"What are we gonna do now?" you ask with a sigh. "What do you mean?" Tom asks a bit confused. "Us." you say. His cheeks turn red, "Uh.. Well.. I.. Uh.. I really like you," he stutters. "I like you too but school is the problem." you say. "You are almost graduated," he says. You look at him, "Do you think we're able to keep it a secret for so long? Bucky is still out there, you know." you say.

"Yes, we're able to keep it a secret for so long. I am never letting you go, darling." Tom whispers in your ear. It drove a shiver by his voice.

He pecks your head and you fall asleep on his chest. Tom kisses your head again and takes a selfie when you're asleep. "This one is cute." he thinks smiling.

"Wake up, darling." Tom whispers. "Whut?" you ask sleepy. "I've made dinner. Lasagne, I hope you like it." Tom says shyly. You smile. "Lasagne is my favorite." He smiles brightly.

After dinner you are going to bed because tomorrow is the math competition. "Goodnight, dear." Tom whispers and kisses you. "Goodnight, love." you say. Tom puts his arms protectively around you. "I might get used to it." you chuckle. You hear him giggle adn then he kissed your head.

You fall asleep together.

Next morning.

You open your eyes and look aside. You catch Tom looking at you. "Goodmorning beautiful." he says with his low morning voice. "Good morning Thomas." you say and stretch out. "How long have you been staring?" you ask giggling. "About half an hour." he chuckles. 'His chuckle is so adorable,' you think.

"Ready for the big day?" he asks while stepping out of bed with you in his arms. "Tom, I can walk by myself." you groan. "I know, but I've to keep you safe today." he says and pecks your cheek.

"How's your wrist?" he asks softly. "It doesn't hurt now, not yet," you say. "Perfect." he says.

"You didn't answer my question. Are you ready for the big day?" he asks. You nod. "But I'm nervous and I may even fuck it up because of it." you say, biting your lower lip. "You'll be awesome, nerd." he chuckles and boops your nose.

Math comp.

"May I present you, Tom Hiddleston and Y/N L/N." the presenter says. You walk to your place and wave. You are nervous as fuck, but Tom was here to protect you.
"You can do it, darling." he whispers the word darling. You calm down by his voice, just only his voice.

Last round, Team Hiddleston is in the first place. Well ahead, so they can take a mistake. "The last question. Solve: 2log(x+3) = 5." the presenter says. You start writing on the board with Tom looking over your shoulder. Tom lays a hand on your shoulder. "Relax, Y/N" he says softly. You relax more and solve the problem. "X = 29." you say with confidence.

"Well, if I look at this... Is this totally correct! You are the winners of the competition!" the presenter says! Tom lifts you up and turn in circles. "You did it Y/N!" Tom says happily.

A pretty woman gives you the trophy and looks at Tom very sexy. You get jealous but Tom puts an arm around you. "I want to kiss you so badly but school," he whispers in your ear. Your cheeks have a rose color.

Back at home, you lay on bed with Tom next to you. Tom looks in your E/C eyes and then at your lips. "What are you looking at?" you ask. He slams his lips against yours. It was rough but sweet. He shove his hands under your blouse, causing you giggling.

You take of his shirt and press your lips against his. He unbuttoned your blouse and bra, it is somewhere in the room by now. "You're beautiful." he says, your cheeks turn a bit red. You took each others pants off, completely naked now.

"Are you sure?" he asks a bit worried.

"Go ahead, sir."  you whisper.