8. Peter Parker + Tony Stark

Warning: Major Endgame spoilers!

The reader turned into dust, just like your boyfriend and halve of the population. One man, named Doctor Stephen Strange, brought you back and you fighted side by side with your dad. Tony Stark. And at the end... He was going to sacrifice himself to save the world, but you made a sudden movement..

──── ────

This is the fight of our lives.

"It's been five years, come on," Dr. Strange says. Finally, you're gonna see your dad, Tony Stark. "Five years? It felt like five hours," Peter says. "Yeah, it's weird," you say to your boyfriend. Peter has been by your side since you two met. He had found the courage to ask you out. You said yes smiling widely since then you two were a couple.

"Pete, no matter what, I love you," you say. "I love you too, Y/N. Be careful," he says connecting his lips with yours.

"Captain, on your left," Sam says through his mic. Steve pants and looks on his left. Yellow sparkly circles appear and he sees T'Challa and Okeye. They say nothing and Falcon flies out of the circle. More circles are showing and armies walk or fly out of it. Including you and Peter. You get all teary when you see your dad, all beaten up.

Doctor Strange stands next to Wong, who is ready to fight. "Is that everyone?" he asks. "You wanted more?" Wong asks confused.

You're all standing across Thanos' army. Chills drive down your spine when you see everyone around you. You feel scared, confident and strong all at the same time. Everyone is ready to fight.

"Avengers...Assemble!" Captain America yells.

Thor yells and begins to run. Everyone is running and yelling. Thanos' army starts to run too. You fight with your dad and Pepper in the air all in an Iron suit. Thanos' army destroys the dam and breaks. Doctor Strange takes care of it by using his magic to hold the tsunami. You see him holding his one finger and then you look at your dad, not understanding what he meant.

Wanda distracts Thanos by standing in front of him. "You took everything from me!" she says furiously with red eyes and red flashes around her. "I don't even know you," Thanos snarls.

"Oh, you will," she says full with hate. Thanos attacks her but she blocks him. He throws his sword at her but she breaks it easily. She lets Thanos fly high up in the sky and tears his armor apart.

"Fire!" he yells in pain. "But sire, our troops." his assistant says. "Just do it!" he spits. The assistant gives the signal and canons are pointing in the field. They shoot randomly, suddenly they are aimed at the sky.
Then a yellow flash was seen. It dashed in the spaceship, making the canons don't work. "Guys, Captain Marvel is here," Rhodey says. She looks at the field and helps. The gauntlet has to go to the van.

Your colleagues are throwing the gauntlet to each other. It has to end by Carol Denvers, Captain Marvel. It went from Clint to T'Challa. Then to your boyfriend, Peter. He was all beaten up by some of Thanos' army, you wanted to go to him but your dad needs you in the air.
Peter caught the gauntlet from T'Challa. He fell on the ground, Carol sees him and goes to him. "H...hi, I'm Peter Parker." Peter stutters, he's all beaten up. "Hi Peter Parker, you got something for me?" she asks smirking. He nods and gives the gauntlet to Captain Marvel. She flies to the van to get back in time.

Thanos stopped Wanda with much effort. He sees a woman flying to the van and throws a part of his sword in the van. The van is unable to use now.

He stops Captain Marvel before she gets to the van. He has the gauntlet on his right hand and wants to snap his fingers but Captain Marvel has her grip on the gauntlet. Thanos gives her a head butt and nothing happened. He grabs the power stone and he hits her with the power of the stone. She was sent back off.

"I am Inevitable." Thanos says and snaps his fingers. But nothing happened. Your dad has the stones on his own gauntlet. He is shaking from the power. "I... I am Iron Man." He snaps, but again nothing happens. His eyes widen when he sees you.
You hold your hand up with all the infinity stones in your own gauntlet. The power is overwhelming and you know you're not gonna survive this but you have to save your boyfriend, your dad, and the universe. Tears are running over your cheeks by the thought, but you have to do this.

"I.. I am.. Y/N." you say and snap your fingers. Because of the power, you were sent back off. Thanos and the other villains faded away. The snap had so much power and it destroyed much of you. You sit down, nearly breathing.

"Y/N! Y/N! We won." Peter yells, but he's crying. "Don't leave me," he says. "Y/N! It is gonna be alright. We get you to a hospital!" your dad says crying.
"I love you 3000," you say and then your Arc Reactor goes out. Peter sobs even harder when he heard your heart rate stopped.

Peter and Tony sob and both have hold of your dead body. They don't want to believe you sacrificed yourself to save the whole universe.

"Part of the journey is the end. I love you 3000."

With those words, you ended your message. Everyone was there, everyone was at your funeral. You and Natasha could see them from above. "We did it." she says. You hug her, "I hope they will be okay."