49. Loki - Marriage

I found this in my drafts ... Have fun

*****

"Y/N? Darling? Will you come downstairs, please?" your mother asks. You can't hear her tone if she's happy or frightened.
     You slowly made your way downstairs — seeing King Borson standing in your living room. He lays his eyes on you and looks satisfied. "My king," you gasp — bowing for the King.
"If I may ask, what is the occasion, my King?" you ask courteously. The King sends you a small smile before speaking up.
     "I want you to be the bride, the bride for Prince Loki," he speaks. Your eyes widen at his words. "M-my King, I-I am flattered by your request." You managed to say through your stuttering.
"I want you present tomorrow at the castle to meet prince Loki and the Royal Family. A guard will pick you up at 12 PM, Have a good day." He left the house — leaving you stunned.

"I am so proud of my little girl," your mother cries. She cups your cheeks before hugging you tight — "my little girl grows up too fast." "I know, it is crazy," you manage to laugh.
Why did the King chose ME to be Loki's bride. I'm a simple girl with a low rank. Loki wouldn't marry me, you thought sadly.

"Go take a bath, my dear," your mother says. You smile and nod, walking upstairs. You fill the bathtub, sinking yourself in the hot water — trying to clear your mind.
Your mother made dinner — your favorite supper . Your mother keeps rambling about you becoming queen and about her being proud of you.
     You could only smile but you were nervous as hell. You are about to meet a prince of Asgard.

The next day, you are picked up at twelve — by a Royal Guard. "Thank you for your kindness, sir," you say, thanking the guard. "You're welcome, my future queen." you feel flattered by your new status. The guard lead you to Frigga, the queen of Asgard.
     "My queen," you say while bowing. "You must be Loki's future bride," she says smiling. "I am, ma'am." She starts to chuckle — confusing you why she is chuckling.
     "I'm sure it will be Frigga, my dear." She succeeds in making you blush at her words. "No no one's offence, but I'm not sure if Loki wants to marry someone he doesn't know," you say nervously.
     "I'm sure he will marry you, trust me." She winks. "Come." She leads you to the throne room, where Loki and Odin are arguing.

"Father, I'm not going to marry someone you chose!" Loki yells. You shrink at the raised voice. "Yes, you will! Asgard needs its queen!" He argues back. "I don't even know her!" He fires back. "She is here, now! You can get to know her, today!" Odin yells. "No, I won't!" he yells and turns around.
Your eyes met his emerald green eyes. The moment his eyes met yours, he felt something strange. "Is there something wrong, my Prince?" you ask to be polite. "I-I'm okay. Thank you. Are you my future queen of Asgard?" He asks.
     You slowly nod, bringing your attention to the floor. You hear his footsteps approaching you. Your heart races with every step Loki takes.

"Look at me," he asks gently — pulling up your chin with his finger. He looks you in the eyes — your beautiful eyes. "I-I might reconsider my words, father," Loki murmurs quietly.
     A wide grin played across Odin's face — "I knew it!" Frigga and Odin leave the room — leaving you and Loki alone.
     "My apologies for earlier, I am sorry," he apologizes. "It's okay, it's not like you to have marry a stranger every day," you say — lifting the mood. He lets out a chuckle and all you can think is about how cute that chuckle is.
     By his chuckle, you chuckled too. Loki looked at you with a soft expression in his eyes.

"What's your name?" he asks while he starts to walk. "My name's Y/N L/N, my Prince," you say. He chuckles, "Just Loki, you will be my future wife after all," he whispers.
     "Hmm, I thought you said you weren't gonna marry a girl chosen by the King." "Well, I'll be king and I actually like this one," he smirks.

"I would like to know you better, for how long will you be here?" he asks. You shrug — "I have actually no idea." "So, you're mine for the rest of the day?" he grins.
     "Euh, yup," you say popping the p. You lay among the blossoms — next to each other. You start to like Loki, he's a sweet and caring person.
     Loki has also started to like you, he already felt something when he laid his eyes on you. The feeling has only been stronger.

Months later you two are obviously in love. Loki went to his mother to ask for advice and talk about his feelings. His mother smiled, "you're in love, my dear." "I think I am, I think I am."
The Royal Family became your second family. You also met Thor, he's very nice to you and is happy for Loki. You also met Jane, Thor's Midgardian's girlfriend. She's pretty cool, and you two became close friends.

You live in the castle now. It was hard to leave your family at home, but they wanted the best for you. You also share a room with Loki, well Loki shares his room with you.
The date of the wedding is close, Loki can tell that you're nervous. "What's wrong, my darling?" he whispers when he takes you in his arms. "I don't know, I'm nervous," you say. "That's not necessary, dear. It will be alright." he starts to kiss your jaw.
"Loki," you moan. "Not now, I would love to but I don't feel so good," you say and then you sprint to the toilet — vomiting.

He picks you up and lays you down on the bed, lays next to you. He plays with your hair and cuddles with you. "The day will be perfect because I'm about to marry the perfect girl," Loki says kissing your forehead. "And I will marry the legendary God of Mischief." you grin.
You both fell asleep, in the arms of the person they love.

The big day has come. Whole Asgard knew of the wedding, they were all so excited, even if they weren't allowed to come.
You and Loki are separated for a long time. Sif, Jane and Frigga are helping you. Thor, Fandral, and Volstagg are helping Loki.
You went to Frigga to tell her about the vomiting and becoming very dizzy. She smiles and tells you what's the problem. You can't believe your ears — "that's amazing!"

Now is the time that you are walking down the aisle. Sif and Jane are your bride maids, they are walking behind you.
Your father walks you to Loki, who's staring at you in awe. "She's beautiful," Thor whispers. "She is, she really is." He's breathless. You let go of your father's hands, taking Loki's hands.

"First of all, I denied the girl, who I haven't even met because my father chose the girl. After a disagreement I wanted to left the room and that was the moment our eyes crossed. I felt something at start when I looked it those pretty eyes. I knew she will be my new queen. I became so in love with this woman that I want to spend my whole life with her. I love you," Loki says with teary eyes.

"One day, King Odin came to my house to say that I was going to be Loki's bride. I was stunned for the moment, I was thinking. The next day I was going to meet him. The first time his emerald green eyes crossed mine, I felt strange. The more time we spent together, the more I fell in love. I'm ready to be on your side for the rest of our lives. I have some news to announce," you say. Loki furrows his eyebrows. "What is that, my love?" "I... I am pregnant."

Loki's eyes widen, his tears are rolling over his cheeks now. "That's amazing," he says. The public gives you a standing ovation. As soon as they were done clapping, Odin starts to say the words that will connect you two for the rest of your lives.

"You may kiss the bride." Loki kisses you, it's a kiss fill of love. "I'm gonna be a dad!" he smiling while crying. You wipe his tears away with your thumbs. "We are gonna have a family." Loki attaches your lips again. He's happy, he married the love of his life.