17. Tony Stark

Warning: suicidal
(If you have any suicidal thoughts, please skip the chapter. You can always text me. If you're wondering, I had suicidal thoughts. But now I'm okay. Don't give up your life, you're beautiful and you have a purpose in this life. <3)

The reader has its idea that her/his father doesn't love his daughter/son. Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff are like the readers parents. Loki asks the reader to join him in the library, to have something to relax.
But the next day...

──── ────

"Dad!" you say when you enter the lab. "Not now, kid. I'm busy," he snarls. With a disappointed face, you walk back to your room. He does this all the time, he's always busy. He doesn't have time for you.

You start sobbing in your pillow. JARVIS notifies Steve. He is like a father form for you, he takes care of you when Tony doesn't. Steve always gave you a good night kiss when you already were asleep.

"Y/N?" a soft voice says. You don't look up, because you already know who it is. "What's it, Capsicle?" you tried to sound normal, but you failed pretty hard. "JARVIS notified me." "Damn you, JARVIS," you mumble. "Y/N, you're alright? Is it something Tony did?" Steve asks worriedly. You slowly nod. "I just only said, 'Dad!' And then he snarled at me, again." you still tried to steady your voice. "I can't believe why he did that."

"Come," Steve holds his hand out. You look confused, "why?" "Just come," he chuckles. You take his hand, he leads you to the living room. All the Avengers, except your dad, are there. Even Loki, he smiles warmly when you enter the room. You return a little smile. All these people have been a family for you. 'Father' Chris and 'Mother' Natasha. Uncle Thor, Loki, Scott, and Clint. Aunt Wanda. Don't forget your dog, Dodger.

"Y/N? Are you alright dear?" a very British accent speaks to you. You snap back to reality. Seeing Loki, who waves his hand before your face. "What?" You say. "If you're alright, dear?" he asks, you hear a difference in his tone. "Yeah," you lie, "just tired." Loki stares at you, "I'm not convinced," he states. "Why not?" You ask with a slight of nervousness in your tone. Loki seemed to hear it but didn't show it. 'She's up to something, I can feel it.'

"Would you like to join me in the library?" Loki suddenly asks. You raise an eyebrow at his question, but then you give in. "Okay, why not," he smirks and holds your hand. 'Wow, where did this came from.' You arrive at the library, walking to your regular spot. Loki joins you with some books. You gave him a little smile.

After some hours reading, you fell asleep. Loki smiled at your sleeping figure, so he dragged you in bridal style to your room. He tucks you in and kisses you on the forehead. Then he leaves the room silently.

The next day you felt even more depressed than ever. Thanks to a nightmare, a dreadful nightmare. You showed up at breakfast with a 'normal' face. "Good morning, Y/N." Loki and the others greeted you. "Good morning guys."

Later that day you are in your room. Too much thinking. You silently locked the door, then you get a rope to make a sling. After that, you got a chair. You sit on it, thinking it through for the last time.

"JARVIS? Do you want to record this?" you ask. "Of course, ma'am." the robot replies. You sigh. "Hi everyone, if you see this I'll be there, above your heads," you say pointing your finger up to the sky. "It is just, I didn't have a reason to live anymore. There was no hope left. I was done with fighting, against everything. That's why I'm not here anymore," you say and begin to sob. "Ma'am, may I ask why you're doing this?" JARVIS asks. "Just, keep recording JARVIS."

"Steve, Natasha. You were the parents for me, you took me under your wings. You've taken care of me when I was sick or sad. Uncle Thor, you were always yelling when you were too excited. Especially when we went to the supermarket to get some pop tarts." you laugh a little when you think back at the moment. Tears were still running down your cheeks. "Uncle Clint, you were always so kind. Probably Nat demanded you to. But you learned me shooting like a Hawkeye."

"Uncle Scott Lang or do I have to say Scottish Language? You always cheered me up with your tricks and jokes. You always have succeeded. Thank you. Uncle Loki, always looking a bit straight forward. But you have a heart of gold. You proved it, yesterday. I felt how you picked me up and dragged me in my bedroom. But don't forget the pranks we've done! And I love you," you smile and cry when you think about the memory. "Aunt Wanda, you've always been my friend. Someone I could talk to, unfortunately, I didn't mention this... I'm sorry."

"Now, the last man I got my blood from. I'm a Stark, but I didn't feel like one. A Stark is confident and smart, which I'm not. I'm the opposite of it. Maybe that's why my dad didn't love me, which I find hard to believe. Everyone loves his child, right? But I hardly got to see him and when I saw him he snarled at me that he's busy," you stare at the window, tears running down your cheek.

"I think, this is it. Thank you JARVIS for everything," you said. "You have my service, ma'am," JARVIS says. "I love you 3000." you closed the message.

"Ma'am, don't do this!" JARVIS says, but it was too late. You put the sling around your neck and stepped of the chair. JARVIS alarmed everyone with 'code red' and even Tony. He didn't react at first, but the team rushed to your room, which was locked. Loki uses his mind to open the door, it flew open. (Sorry, I'm now in a Stranger Things mood, after watching season 3) They all gasp and burst out of tears.

You were hanging there. Bruce took your pulse, ''She has a very low pulse.'' ''We can't take the risk,'' Loki says. Tony came by and gasped as soon as he saw his little girl. "What happened with my baby girl?! he yelps. He cries when they carry your body to doctor Cho. "I'm sorry, but she passed away when you brought her here," she says, "I'm sorry." The Avengers cried, the rest of the day.

"Miss Y/N let a message behind, Do you want me to play?" JARVIS asks. "Yes," Loki says without hesitation. They all sit down on the couch, when the message starts. They see you appearing on the screen. They all listened very careful, to each word you spoke. They all listened even more when you mentioned their name. Tony was nervous, if you would even mention him. It was him who gave you a goodnight kiss every night. You were his little baby girl. Tony looked at the screen soon as he heard his name. "Of course, I love you," he mumbles.

"I love you 3000," you closed the message.

Everyone went silent, processing. Loki is stunned by the last words you said to him. "I love you too," he whispers. They have to proces that you are not there anymore. Your father is crying, realizing he treated you like rubbish. But he was there every time his child needed him.

Tony went to your bedroom, cuddling with your pillows. It smells like you. "Why? Why haven't you told me?" he mumbles. "Because you were always busy, dad," a voice suddenly says. Tony's eyes widen when he heard your voice. "I'm so sorry, Y/N," he cries out. "It's okay, really."

Loki locked himself up in his room, mourning. Now he realizes how much he loves you and you love him too. "There you are, I thought you would be here." Loki's eyes shot open. "Y/N?" his voice trembles. "How?" he asks. "I'm raised by witches." you give him a warm smile. "Why?" "I couldn't drag the pain anymore," you said. "Y/N, I'm so sorry," he begins. You kiss his lips, he feels it too. "I love you, Loki Laufeyson."