35. Peter Parker

This may have a little Batman - Dark Knight vibe. Then I'm speaking about a specific scene, you'll see. I edited that scene too, so yeah. This isn't important information.

Sorry, one more thing. I apologise for not uploading... Yet, many of you are reading it and I'm so thankful for that! Really.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!❤️

──── ────

You walk into your chemistry class - as one of the first students. You choose a spot near the window, so you can see the world outside.
"Do you mind if I sit here?" someone has stopped the train of thoughts. "Yeah, sure," you smile kindly. He has this cute smile, he always has.
You don't know the life behind this nerdy boy. You don't know that he's Spider-Man, even though he wants you to know. "Y/N," he starts - not realising what he's doing. You turn your head to fix your gaze on his. "Yes?"
     "I... I just wondered...," he stutters - not knowing what he wants to say. "Yes?" you ask curiously. "Will you be my date for this party? It's my uncle's," he finishes. He could hit himself, such a stupid,- "yeah, of course," you smile. Peter smiles widely, "great. I... er.... will pick you up at 7?" it sounded more like a question.

"Ms. L/N and Mr. Parker, pay attention!" the teacher said with a stern look. "Yes, Professor," you say. "Deal," you whispered. "Ms. L/N, last warning," the teacher calls you out. "Sorry, Professor." Peter chuckles softly.
     Secretly, you are pretty excited. After class, you text your mother to inform her. You put your phone back in your pocket and open your locker. Once you were done, somebody closed it with strength.
     You mentally roll your eyes when you see it's Flash. "What, Flash?" you almost snarl. "Wow, relax, princesses," he says with a smirk. "Don't. Call. Me. That," now you snarl.
     "You have something tonight?" he asks curiously. "Actually, yes. So, goodbye," you say and walk away.

The day went by - very slow. The final ring released you from this schoolday. Once you went to your locker, you crossed your path with Peter.
     "Hey, excited for tonight?" he teases with a wink. "Of course I am," you laugh. "Does the party has some sort of theme?" you ask, you don't want to be overdressed. "It's just a classic mature party," he chuckles.

The doorbell rang and your mother opened the door. "Good evening Ms. L/N, I'm here for Y/N," he says with flustered cheeks.
Your mother smiles kindly to him. "Y/N, honey," your mother calls. You wear a navi blue dress till your knees. Your wavy curls did the thing, so nothing happened to that. And a little make-up.
Peter smiles when he sees you. "You - you look beautiful, Y/N," he compliments. You blush by his words, "thanks. You don't look bad yourself."

He took you to Stark Tower, where the party is suppose to be. The lift opened to see a bunch of people. Your mouth fell open, "Peter, you didn't tell that the Avengers were here too." Peter let out a chuckle.
     "Ah, Peter. There you are," you hear a familiar voice. You turn around to see none other than Tony Stark. "Wow," you say, causing Tony to smirk. "Satisfied with what you see?" Your cheeks grew red, moving closer to Peter.
     "Anyways, Peter,-" Tony is cut off by gunshots. Tony took Peter with him, leaving you alone. "What's happening," you ask to Captain America? "Burglars," he says, "I'm Steve Rogers." You shook his hand, presenting yourself too.

The door opens and Joker and his henchmen enter the party. "We made it!" he says and fires a shotgun into the air to get everyone's attention. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight's entertainment! I only have one question: Where is Peter Parker?" he paces around the room, pointing his shotgun at random guests.
     "Do you know where Peter is? Do you know who he is? Do you know where I can find Peter? I need to talk to him about something. Just something little, huh? No... You know, I'll settle for his loved ones."

"We're not intimidated by thugs!" a random guest says. "You know, you remind me of my father. I hated my father," he says while pointing his knife towards the man.
     "Okay, stop!" you say, causing Joker to face you.  Suddenly you felt terrified, yet confident. He walks in your direction. "Well hello, beautiful! You must be Peter's squeeze, hm? And you are beautiful. Oh, you look nervous. Is it the scars? Do you wanna know how I got 'em?" he grabs your chin as you continuously try to look away.
     "Come here, look at me. See, I had a wife - beautiful, like you - who tells me, I worry too much, who tells me I ought to smile more, who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks. Hey." he forces you to look at him when you tried to look away.
    "One day they carve her face. We have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again, hmm? I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So," you try to look away again. Trying not to be obvious by looking him straight in the eyes. He forces you to look in his eyes.
     "I stick a razor in my mouth and do this to myself," directs attention towards the scars, "and you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves. Now, I see the funny side. Now, I'm always smiling!" he lets out a crazy laughter.

You give him a knee in his nuts. He chuckles, "a little fight in you. I like that!" "Then you are gonna love me," Spiderman says. The Avengers got also their wapens, for in case.
     Spiderman fights with the Joker and the henchmen. A blade is sticking out of Joker's shoe. You try to stop him, but he grabs your arm. "Careful, doll face," he whispers.
     His grips tightens around you, catching Spider-Man's attention. "Drop the gun," he says. "Drop your mask," Joker replies easily. He shots the window, causing it to shatter in million pieces. He pushes you near the open window.

"Let her go," Spiderman says. "A very poor choice of words," he says letting you go. You fall out of the window, screaming. Spider-Man jumps out of the window, catching you. He shoots his webs, causing to get you both safe on the ground. Somewhere in an alley.
     "Are... are okay?" he says, pulling off his mask. Revealing Peter. Before you can say anything, he starts to ramble. "I... I wanted to tell you, really. But that would bring you in great danger. And... and I can't loose you. I... I have a crush on you since sophomore year." He gasps and covers his mouth in shock.
     The only thing you do, is hugging him. "I knew," you whisper, I know that you're a Spider-Man. Tony has asked me to look out for you. Keeping your ass out of trouble."

"Really?" he asks confused. "No, you silly," you laugh. "You knew I was Spider-Man?" still confused. "Yes." "How?" You have to suppress a chuckle, "Spider-Man is here whenever Peter isn't. Coincidence? I think not, I've been looking at you, not in a creepy way and started to notice things," you say.

Peter was still shocked. "Oh, and I also have a crush on you," you say, pecking his cheek. Peter was even more shocked than he already was.