5. Tom Hiddleston (1)

Ah yes, a teacher x reader story. It is lovely, isn't it? There's something about to grow, when someone popped in. Someone from the readers history.

──── ────

Sir Hiddleston writes a math problem on the whiteboard. He looks into the room, looking for someone to solve the problem. He already knows who he wants to pick but he has a little plan in mind. "Sharon," he says. She sighs while walking to Mr. Hiddleston.

She gets a pen and thinks. She tries something but it is wrong. You had already the solution. "Someone wants to help Sharon?" sir Hiddleston asks. You raise your hand and he smiles when raise your hand. "Y/N, come and help Sharon," sir Hiddleston says smiling.

Sharon gives you the pen. You start writing and explaining to Sharon. It went quite well. Sir Hiddleston smiles, "Well done, Y/N!" he says. You blush a bit and walk back to your place. "See class, math isn't that hard." he grins and looks at you.

"Class dismissed." sir Hiddleston says. He gazes into your eyes as you look at him. Yep, that's right, you've fallen for your Math Teacher Thomas William Hiddleston.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a moment?" he asks with his British accent. "Of course, sir," you say and stay behind.

"I've seen you're incredible at maths. And I.. I participate in a competition and I don't have a partner, because it has to be in a duo. So my question was, do you want to be my partner?" he asks shyly and it is so cute. "For the competition of course," he adds directly.

"Yes, sir Hiddleston. That will be fun." you smile. He smiles, "Great!" he says.

You go to gym practice. After warming up with the girls, coach Romanoff splits the girls. Three hours hard working but it is a thing you love. With an aching body, you step back into the dressing room. You grab your bag and your eye catches two notes. 'That's is strange,' you frown

Hey,
Here's my number so we could practice for the competition. ;)
06-*******
TomH.

Are you gonna tell me you've fallen for a teacher? I see how he's looking at you and oh what is it cute that you two participate in a math competition. It's disgusting.

You look around, but no one was here. You hear deep footsteps. "W..Who is there?" you ask scared as hell. "There you are." a familiar, deep voice says. It makes your body freeze at the moment you hear the voice. 'Don't let it be him. Don't let it be him,' you think but yes, it was him.

Bucky.

"What are you doing here?" you stutter. Bucky is your ex-boyfriend. He slams you to the lockers, you look at him in terror. "I was curious about how you've been doing," he smirks.
His eyes turn dark and his grip tightened on your wrist. "Bucky. You're hurting me." you almost yell. You scream out of pain. You hear a crack, followed by a lot of tears.

"Y/N?! Who are you?" a familiar British voice says. Sir Hiddleston is facing Bucky. You collapse and you are in very much pain. "You're the teacher, aren't you." he grins. Sir Hiddleston looks confused. "What?" he asks but Bucky ignores him.

"Is this him, Y/N? The man you're falling for?" he laughed. "How pathetic." Sir Hiddleston has a straight face now while Bucky was grinning.
He is distracted for a second, so Hiddleston takes his advantage. He punches him on his jaw. Bucky went almost out and instead of fighting back, he fled.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" sir Hiddleston asks worriedly. You shook your head. "Stand, we have to go to the doctor," he says. Sir Hiddleston and you ride to the doctor, you've calmed down a bit by then. But you were still in shock.

"You have to go to the hospital because it's broken." the doctor says. You felt your heart sink. "Okay, thank you doctor." sir Hiddleston says and you leave the room. You are quiet, too quiet.

"I'll ride you to the hospital," he says. You are about to answer, but he interrupts you before you could even speak. "No, I insist," he says. You nod and walk with him to the car.

In the hospital, you get a cast around your left wrist. You had to choose which color your cast would be. You choose blue because it's just a pretty color. After that, you were free to go home. You are in the car, it's quiet. Only some music was playing in the background.

"So.. I'm the man you've fallen for?" sir Hiddleston says with a little smirk. You turn red. "Yes.." you whisper, almost unable to hear but he hears you clearly. His smile grows bigger, you can't see that, luckily. He is happy.

He was overjoyed when you said yes to be his partner, sadly enough for the competition. He wants you to be his, but maybe it will happen. He thought about it and maybe it will happen! One thing, school. School is one of the biggest problems. Another problem was if you felt the same but he thinks you do.

"Where do you live?" he asks softly. "I.. uh. I don't want to be at home," you whisper. "Why not dear?" he asks worriedly. He's concerned, you notice that clearly. "Because they don't treat me well," you say. A tear came up.

"I'm taking you to my home." sir Hiddleston says and he doesn't take a no. You couldn't do anything though. So, you ride to his house.

You didn't say anything until you arrive. It was a nice ride, though. "This is where I live," Hiddleston says. You look at the house, it was cute. "Cute."