46. Tony Stark

I genuinely don't know what I am doing here, I'm sorry.

──── ────

The mailman knocks onto the door. Tony snaps his head to the door to see the mailman. The mailman keeps up a package, "is this Tony Stank?"
     "Yes, this is Tony Stank," James emphasises the 'Stank'. The mailman leaves the package with other mail laying on top of it. "Thank you, Stan!" "Not a problem Stank!"

Tony sighs as he grabs the package. His eye caught your surname; Bond. He walks to the kitchen with a puzzled look. "Is Bond here?"
"Someone called my name?" you say walking into the kitchen. Tony locks his eyes with yours and he stalks closer. "You've got mail." You raise a brow, "why would I receive mail?"

You open the envelope as you see photos. Your face paled as you noticed the kind of photos. Quickly putting it in the envelope while excusing yourself. It wanted a few concerned and weird glances from the others. Yet, what did they know of you? Only that you are an orphan.

You rush in your room to hide the envelope in the nightstand next to your bed. After a few deep breaths, you made your way back.
     "My apologies guys," you say nervously. "Don't worry, Y/N," Natasha assures you with a smile. "What was in the envelope?" Tony asks. "Tony!" Natasha warns, she understood that it was difficult to be alone. Tony shrugs before walking to his lab.

Later that evening, you assured you locked the door before opening the envelope. Removing all the photo's, which are a lot. You couldn't find a note or letter. Someone must have sent me those with a reason.
     You recognise your hometown, Skyfall. God, I hated it there. You see pictures with your parents, brothers and sisters. It made you feel weak and soft.

Tears were forming, the longer you look at these photos. It made you miss your family. You managed to push it all away, but now it disappeared like snow in the sun.
     The little heart in you wanted to close this door for once and for all. The next day, you went to Tony.

"Stark, can you help me out?" you ask as you walk into his lab. "Goodmorning, Banner." Bruce nods with a small smile, "Bond." Tony stops screwing on his suit and gets on his feet.
     "Tell me." "I want to organise old photos into the new technology." Tony nods understanding. "I know what you are getting at," he mumbles.

"But I want something in exchange," he continues. You roll your eyes, typical Tony. "What may that be?" you say sarcastically. "I take you out for dinner," he replied grinning. Your eyes widen, "are you asking me out?"
"If you want to call it a date, then it's a date," Tony smiles widely. You groan as you agree, "okay, fine! I'll go out with you. Only this one time!" "You have my word," he says spitting through his fingers.

You join Wanda and Natasha in the gym. "Friendly fight?" the Russian assassin asks. You pant as you finish your deadlifts and then turn to her. "Sure."
"No biting, no knockouts," Wanda warns, causing you and Nat to laugh. "Fight!" You watch each other, waiting for them to make the first move.

Natasha charges at you and you block her attack. You grin as you pull her over your shoulder and pin her to the ground. She lets out a small groan as she struggles to get free. However, she didn't give up and managed to get free. Both women pant as they eyed each other.
     You threw a punch, Natasha blocked it and smirked. You smirked too and kicked her feet, causing her to fall. She groans as she lays down. You extend your hand and she takes it.