18. Tom Holland

Last Year of secondary school. You've been transferred to the middle of the year... You become friends with amazing people. The year ends with a prom, enjoy!

──── ────

You nervously walked into the classroom. It already sucks, because it's middle of the year and this is the Senior Year. The professor greets you warmly. You stand awkwardly in front of the class. ''Ladies and gentlemen, this is Y/N L/N. She has been transferred to our school,'' the professor says. The class welcomes you warmly. You've noticed that one boy is staring at you. 'I mean, everyone is staring but there's something about him.'

''Does somebody want to guide miss L/N through the building?" the professor asks. Nobody raises their hand, panic takes over. After a short silence, a hand is being raised by the boy who stared at you. "Ah, Mr. Holland. I already knew you would be the one," the professor says smiling. Holland grabs his bag and walks his way to you. "Are you coming?" his voice is so British and soft. You nod and walk with him out of the classroom. The boy introduces himself as Tom Holland. He talks a lot when he guides you through the building,

Months later, you're good friends with Tom Holland. With his friends as well, they invited you to join their group. Which you happily accepted. The members of the group are Tom, Jacob, Zendaya, and you. Zendaya grew your best female friend, but they are all nice to you. You and Zendaya talked about everything into the slightest detail.

You and Tom became very close, almost inseparable. You two have much fun when they see each other at school or outside the building. He insisted to introduce you to his aunt, May. May could tell you were very nervous when you were in the house. You found out soon that she is a very kind woman. She whispered something in Tom's ear, but you couldn't catch it. Tom's cheeks turn red when she whispers something.

Zendaya sees you as her new best friend, she told you about a prom. She also told you that Tom wants to ask you, but he's too shy to do it. You said that it's very cute and she'll wait. Tom isn't the only one who wants the new girl to be his date for the prom. During chemistry, which you shared with Tom, a note lands on your desk.

Do you want to be my date for Homecoming?
Yes or no
- Tony Revolori (Flash)

Tom's went pale after reading the note. "Wha... What are you gonna answer?" he asks in anguish. You chuckle, you circle the word "No, I already have a date." Tom thought he fainted. 'She already has a date? Damn it, Tom. You should have been earlier, of course she has already a date. Look at her,' Tom scolds himself. You throw back the note, which you got back after a few minutes. The teacher is buried in her computer, so she didn't notice anything.

"Who?"

"TH"

Tom's heart is full of hope, now he saw TH written on the piece of paper. You threw back the paper and turned your head to Tom. His head is compared to a tomato. "I know you wanted to ask me to be your date for the prom. I made it a little easier for you," you say smiling. Tom smiles widely, "thank you so much, you're the best. I thought I fainted when I saw you already had a date." You boop his nose as an answer. Tony couldn't live with that answer. Where did that bring him? Back to you.

TH, as in Tom Hiddleston?

You see Tony looking at you, you roll your eyes. "Of course, it isn't Tom Hiddleston, you dumbass. He isn't even in high school," You hissed. Tom chuckles at your reaction. "I think Tom Hiddleston would love to dance with this gorgeous lady. Pity that she's already taken, by whom? Oh, that's right, it's me." He ends his sentence laughing. "Overconfidence is a flimsy shield, Holland," you say chuckling.

Night at Homecoming. You told your mom about Tom, she's overexcited. She's looking forward to meet Tom. You'll only be embarrassed by your mother's actions, but somewhere you thought it was sweet. She cares about you and is happy for you. You are fully dressed, you only apply a little make-up. "You look stunning. My little girl grows up so fast," your mother says in an emotional state. "Mom," You say hugging her tightly. "Tom is a lucky guy," she says winking.

The doorbell rings and your mother opens the door, "Ah, you must be Tom. I'm Y/N's mother, Y/M/N." she shakes his hand. "Good evening miss L/N, is Y/N ready?" he asks politely. You show up next to your mother and Tom's jaw drops. "You... wow... You look stunning, Y/N," Tom stutters, his face turning into a tomato. You simply chuckle. "May I take a picture of you two?" your mother asks with puppy eyes. You look at Tom, who nods. You two smile into the camera.

The place isn't a gym anymore, it's decorated till the deepest details. It's beautiful. Tom gets a hold of your hand and pulls you to the dance floor. A waltz number comes up and everyone is slow dancing. Your arms are around his neck and his arms lay on your waist. After that Tom gets a drink for you two. You told Zendaya to send Tom outside by the tree. "Hey, Zendaya told me that I would find you here, why?" he asks while giving you your drink. "It's very hot inside and I can remember you told me a lot about how you liked this tree," you say, sipping you drink. "You all remember that?" he asks surprised. "Yes, I don't know how."

When Tom sits next to you, you lay your head on his shoulder. "I really enjoyed the night," Tom says after a silent moment. "Yeah, me too. It was." "What would rather this night, Tom Hiddleston or me?" He jokes. You grin, "I don't know, I can't know because I only was here with you and not with Hiddleston." "I've told you once before, Holland. Overconfidence is a flimsy shield," you say chuckling. You hear him chuckle too. He suddenly lifts your chin to look at you. In a second his lips lay on yours. 'Damn, her lips are so soft.' You kiss him back, you only separate because the need of oxygen. "I've wanted to do that a very long time," Tom admits chuckling.

"What did aunt May tell you when I was with you for the first time?" You ask curiously. His cheeks turn red, "Euh... she.. she said you're hot and that I had to ask you before somebody else did." you chuckle, "that's why you were a tomato." "If I have to say, seeing my mother's face, she thought the same as aunt May," you say. "I guess they were right, then?" "Yeah, I guess they are."

Tom brought you home, before he could leave you'd given him a goodnight kiss before walking into the house. He was stunned for a second and got himself together. The women were smiling when you told your night. "He's very handsome, I would keep him," your mother teases, your ears turn bright red. "I guess, you've found the right woman?" May asks happily when she heard his story. "Don't let her slip away."

"No, I don't think I will."