7. Stephen Strange

The first requested story by fluffyfoxella!
Y/M/N = your mother's name

I was very excited to write this first request, suddenly I had so much inspiration to write this. I don't know how... But! This story is about that The reader has this beautiful smile but after her mother's death, she didn't show it anymore. Some amazing people took care of that! Plus revealing her love interest.

──── ────

''Mom, please don't leave me,'' you say crying. ''I have to my little child. It is time,'' she says softly. She lays on her bed. Only you are allowed to be with her for the last time. ''Smile one more time for me.'' You tried to smile. You tried your prettiest smile. ''You have a smile of an angel.'' that were her last words. You kiss your mother's forehead before bursting out in tears. You lost both of your parents and you were only seventeen.

''Y/N L/N, daughter of Y/M/N L/N. She'll have a few words now.'' you shakily stood up and walked forwards. You look at all the people who sit here in the room. You sniffle before you begin. ''You have a smile of an angel. She said before she passed away. She is a superwoman. She can do everything, except survive cancer,'' you say. ''This one's for you mom.'' you set up your smile. Everyone looks at your beautiful smile.

After the funeral, you had no idea what to do. ''You can live with me,'' a boy with your age says. ''With you? How?'' you ask confused. He chuckles, ''I live in a tower with this amazing people. I'm sure they will have you too. I'm Peter by the way,'' he says with a smile. ''I'm Y/N, but you already know that.''

Since then, you convinced yourself to work hard. To make your parents proud. After the funeral, you haven't smiled at all. Your focus lay on working. Peter asked the Avengers if they would take you in. Luckily for you, they did.

''Welcome to Stark Tower, Y/N,'' a blonde muscular says. ''Thanks,'' you answer quietly. ''Shall I introduce you to the other members?'' he asks with a warm smile. ''Okay,'' you say. Arriving in the living room, a bunch of eyes are looking at the girl behind Steve.

''Everyone, this is Y/N,'' Steve says, ''that's Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Tony, Peter, Thor, Loki, Bucky, Scott, and Stephen.'' they all wave at you. You look at them and nod. ''I'll show you your room.'' you wave at the team. ''Nice to meet you,'' you say.

Meanwhile, the Avengers are talking about you. ''I don't know, she seems a bit quiet or maybe even sad,'' Tony says. ''Mr. Stark, she has lost both of her parents in a short time. Plus, you have to see her smile, it is almost compared with an angel,'' Peter says. ''I'm curious now, Parker,'' Natasha says. ''So we have to wait until she smiles?'' Loki asks in confusion. ''Yep.''

After a month of three, they still haven't seen you smile. You trust them and know them very well. At dinner, Tony takes the initiative. ''Y/N, we have noticed you didn't smile, or something, since you're here. We are wondering why,'' Tony says. Causing you to get silent. ''Mr. Stark, she had a few rough years. Go easy on her,'' Peter defends you. ''Well, I'm focused on my work,'' you say with no emotion. They all look worried at you.

''You have only worked? No fun?'' Tony asks in disbelief. You only nod. ''Well, Avengers. We have a mission. We are gonna deliver Y/N some fun!'' Tony says. Everyone agree with joy. You still look at them but don't say anything. After dinner, you walk back to your room. Sitting on your bed, reading a book.

Someone knocks on the door. You look up and see Stephen and Loki standing in the doorway. ''May we join you?'' Loki asks gently. 'The British men are very gentle,' you think. ''Of course.'' They sit on your bed, looking at each other. Then at you.
"Everyone convinced us to go talk to you about something," Loki starts. "We have a trip with the whole team," Stephen finishes Loki. That surprises you, "oh wow. That sounds fun?" Stephen chuckles at your reaction. "It is gonna be fun, it will be a laser game. Once you've done it, it is awesome," Stephen chuckles.