Longitudes sick days

(Longitudes PoV)

          I was just barely flying through a torrential downpour, looking for shelter. My red scales are barely visible through the sheets of rain falling on me. After another few minutes, I found a cave and landed in it. I sneezed and coughed after shaking myself dry.

"Great, I'm sick." I thought as I found a corner of the cave and layed down, coughing and sneezing more "It'll be a miracle if I get any sleep," 

(Summit PoV)

          I was flying home after my hunt, the rain not really bothering me. My red scales are barely visible through the sheets of rain falling on me. I was almost home when I smelt something odd from a nearby cave. My mind went panic mode when I realized it was a dragonet and I rushed into the cave. I looked around and noticed the small red dragonet curled up in the corner, shivering and whimpering. I gently touched his forehead and went wide-eyed when I felt his forehead burning. I picked him up and held him close to me, smiling when he cuddled into my warmth. Before I turned and flew out of the cave, I noticed a small puddle where he was laying.

"I need to get him home with me. He needs warmth," I thought as I flew home

             When I got home I quickly got him inside and into my bathroom. I dried him off gently with a towel then thought of where he would sleep tonight. After a moment I smiled and carried his somehow still sleeping form down the hall and into a nursery. I don't have dragonets of my own, I just had the nursery in case I ever had any. I walked over to a light yellow changing table and set him on it. I smiled as he noticeably relaxed on its soft surface. I then got a thick blue night time cloth diaper out and started to put it on him. I smiled more loving how adorable he looked in his diaper before getting a footed onesie and mittens out of a wardrobe and slipping him into the onesie and putting the mittens on his front feet.

"He's just so adorable now, and thankfully not shivering anymore," I thought as I carried him over to a crib and layed him down in it

         I set a blanket over him and popped a pacifier in his mouth, which he started to suckle slightly. I then kissed his head and smiled before raising the cribs side rail and walking out of the room, closing the door.

(Longitude PoV)

         I woke up feeling somewhat warm and looked around at my surroundings. I freaked slightly when I saw bars all around me and freaked out, even more, when I realized I was in a light yellow crib. I looked around the room and saw all the furniture and the walls are a light pastel yellow. I then noticed I had something in my mouth and spit it out. I went wide-eyed and couldn't take it anymore and started tor when I saw the pacifier on the cribs mattress. I had my eyes closed as I cried, but I heard the door open and rushed footsteps rush over to me, then I felt myself get picked up and held close to someone's chest.

"It's ok, let it all out. I know this must be scary, waking up somewhere completely different. Just cry and let it all out." I heard a female voice say as I cuddled into her chest more so afraid of falling rather than anything else

"W-who are y-you? where a-am I?" I asked between sobs and a few coughs

"My name's Summit and you're in my home. What's your name little one?" Summit asked me as she adjusted me in her forelegs as she sat down

"L-Longit...." I got cut off by a sneeze

"Longitude?" Summit asked 

"Y-yea," I said bringing a foreleg to wipe my nose and noticing I have light yellow mittens and a onesie on, I just started to cry more

"It's ok, I had to keep you warm, you were shivering so badly last night," Summit explained

"B-but why b-bring me t-to your h-home?" I asked

"It was the closest place that was warm. Now what I'm about to do, I need to. ok? It's not going to make you feel any better, but I need to check your diaper."

"O-of course y-you put me in a d-diaper too," I said as I watched summit undo a flap on the onesie showing a dark spot on my diaper

"No, no, no. there's no way I wet myself in my sleep. I'm potty...." my train of thought got interrupted by a sneeze and coughing fit, I then watched the dark spot on my diaper get bigger and whimpered 

"It's ok. You're probably just having potty problems because you're sick. Let's get you changed," Summit said as she carried me over to the changing table

"B-but I-I'm..." I got cut off when Summit put a pacifier in my mouth

"I know, just suckle the paci, and you'll feel better," Summit said before slipping my hind legs out of the onesie

         I watched as Summit took off my used diaper and wiped me clean. She then smiled at me and held up two different diapers. One of them being light blue with flying red dragons and the other one is white with stars. Both of them just as thick as the night time one I was just wearing. I just stared at her suckling the pacifier in my mouth confused.

"I'm letting you pick your diapee," Summit explained

(I'll let you guys pick what diaper goes on him. comment which one you want to see Longitude wear)