"Fuck baby, come here."

This was a gently command from Hoseok, Zola tried hard not to roll her eyes before turning around to meet his eyes. Zola was greeted with the sight of a shirtless Hoseok, he was leaning forward with his elbows on his spread out legs, his chain hanging from his neck as he stared her down. As she twirled around, her hair sassily twirled around her and whipped at her side making her look like had a little bit added attitude as she placed her hands on her hips.

"What do you want?" She asked. Hoseok bit his lip at the sight of her curves as she was fit in a tiger print dress, as she walked towards him he noticed more and more of her outstanding hips.

"You going out in that?" Hoseok looked up at her with his hands now clasped. Zola sighed before shaking her head no.

"Actually I was just gonna go get a drink from the kitchen but you kind of interrupted me."

Zola could feel the lustful stares headed her way but her attention was only on Hoseok so she wouldn't have to make awkward eye contact with anybody. Hoseok smirked at her as he gently grasped her arm that was rested on her hip before pulling her closer to him. Zola slightly smile at him as he wrapped his arms around her and placed his big hands on each ass cheek pulling her in so his head was rested against her stomach. Zola immediately placed her hands into his soft hair and rubbed his scalp.

"This is not what I came here for." A sudden voice had Hoseok pulling back to glare at him, it was namjoon who was slowly inhaling the smoke.

As Hoseok stayed rubbing on her ass he looked at namjoon. "Actually I'm going to need you both to leave, I got something to take care of." Hoseok didn't have to look at her for her to know who he was talking about. Yoongi and namjoon simply placed the blunts into the ash tray before getting up.

"I'm about high as shit and your going to make me leave. Wow." Namjoon complained. Hoseok rolled his eyes at the male and leaned closer to Zola.

"Whatever bye."

•••

The couple hadn't said anything to each other for a while but it was a comfortable silence around them as Zola's hands moved up and down Hoseok's bare shoulders and Hoseok who had raised her dress up over her ass and slowly caressed her cheeks making her bite her bottom lip at the nice feeling. She felt his hands  caressing up and down her sides before moving across her tummy and towards her breasts. Hoseok's hands explored her soft skin, palming it before squeezing her nipples through her skin tight dress. Zola gasps, leaning her body against his. As he pinched her sensitive buds they began to come to life at his wondering touch.

As Hoseok touched her very sensitive skin he got up and looked down at her. Zola wraps her arms around his neck while he grabbed under her thighs and lifted her up to where she was now held up onto his waist. While Hoseok started walking towards their bedroom, Zola pulled him into a kiss and his tongue immediately entered her mouth as he deepened the kiss. His hands pulled her closer letting Zola feel him harden against her and start growing bigger by the minute.

Hoseok released the kiss to move his lips down her throat sucking and drawing little moans from her lips. Hoseok got them into the bedroom as Zola was just now leaning her head back with her hands pulling pulling strands of his hair. Before she knew it she was placed on the bed with Hoseok on top of her with both his arms now by each of her sides. Hoseok's lips trailed back from her neck and as he did this he slid the straps of her dress off and down her body so it reached her feet only for her to kick it off. He reached towards her breasts once again, sucking one nipple into his warm mouth while tight hand pinched her other. Zola watched him as he looked into her eyes with a teasing look in his eyes and Zola really felt like she was done for.