My First, My Last, My Everything

Start from the beginning

Blue saw it in his eyes. Andrew was fading away. Was this the sort of language he was forced to grow accustomed to? The hurtful words meant to cause him nothing but pain? Caused him to believe his incredible writing would never amount to anything and never deserved praise? Nothing but anger and resentment was directed towards him. There was no love, and it didn't seem there ever would be any. Jared loathed his brother, and it seemed that no matter how much Andrew wanted to hate him too, he couldn't. He was merely defeated instead.

"When are you coming home? You know father would instantly take his favorite child back, so why don't you do us both a favor and do what you were supposed to do since the day you were born."

Shut up, Blue thought.

"You may think you're all high and mighty, but you're not."

Neither was Jared. Blue could see him beginning to crumble, just as Andrew was inside.

"You're not special, so quit acting like you are and go back home and do your job in the family like it is expected of us. You can't live in a fantasy world forever."

"Neither can you," Blue smirked. All three men stared at them in puzzlement. "You clearly find yourself to be all high and mighty, but I can see you're just as insecure. You hate your life, I know you do. You told me a mere hour ago. And you hate yourself so much that you have to direct your resentment onto your own brother."

"That has nothing-"

"Excuse you, I was not finished. Quit acting like you yourself are all high and mighty, because when I look at you, all I see is a sad little boy who needs to grow up and quit living vicariously through other people. You're nothing, Jared Parker. And you never will be anything. The only thing you are good at is disappointing everyone around you. You can think you're being a good person all you want, but no one will ever look at you and smile the moment you walk into a room just because you granted them with your presence. You live a sad life, and I hope it starves you from actually living."

The elevator dinged behind them, opening to let a woman off. Blue gabbed Andrew's hand and dragged him onto the elevator.

"See you in hell," they stated as the doors closed on them.

Both Martin and Jared stared at the elevator, flabbergasted. "Wow, I never knew that one could be so...dark. Almost reminds me of you."

"Are those two actually dating?"

"Oh, yeah," Martin nodded. "The two have been in love since the day I met Blue. Sweet kid. You must've really pissed them off. Not that I can blame them," he stated before walking away.

^^^

"Ah!" Blue shouted as they punched the pillows on the bed. "I can't believe that asshole. What a bitchy prick."

"Blue."

"I mean, who the hell does he think he is? Telling you to screw up your happiness just because he isn't happy? He is such a selfish bastard."

"Blue!" Andrew called out.

"What?" they snapped, relaxing into his arms as he delicately kissed their lips. "Well, that's a nice way to be told to shut up."

Andrew chuckled, smiling as he pushed Blue onto the bed. He laid on their chest. "Andrew," they chuckled. He cuddled into their stomach, smiling as he wrapped his arms around their torso. They ran their hands through his hair. "Hey," they cooed, "what are you thinking about?"

"I'm so happy right now," he hummed. Perching his chin on their chest, he smiled at them. "You really stuck it to him, huh?"

"Ugh!" they groaned, still smiling. "That's what this is about? I yelled at your brother?"