26 : I heard him

Jeongyeon's POV

My eyes shot open after saying that in my dream. I was dumbfounded by how I could easily reply like that. Do I like him? I LIKE JIMIN FOR REALZ?

I was busy polling with myself whether I do or don't when I heard Jimin say something behind me. Was he still awake?

"Good night. Sleep tight." Was he seriously talking to me? I felt his body turned, so I tried and peek if he was just dreaming or if he was really talking.

"She likes me back." I saw his cheek raise up. What?! So he was really in my dream all along? And he confessed?!

I kept tossing and turning the whole night, questions spinning around my head.

Was it real?
No it probably wasn't.
Arrgh!

"Park Jimin what are you doing to me?" I murmured to myself, with my eyes on him.

I realized the sun was already rising, so I figured to just explore to get my head out of the idea. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with the disposable toothbrush, and rinsed. My hair was wilder than a wildebeest. I have to tame it somehow but my comb was in the car. I hurdled around the bed after remembering Jimin had a handkerchief on hand. I lifted the comforter and reached for the piece of cloth in his pocket. Boy, Good thing he's a deep sleeper.

I got the handkerchief! I hurried to the bathroom and got all my hair up into the neatest ponytail I could get.

I let out a sigh, the topic of him confessing ran back through my head. I was really confused. I shouldn't have fallen asleep.

I shrugged and gently opened and closed the door after me. I walked through the hallway and got in the elevator. Maybe I should walk at the beach. Calm my nerves.

I pressed the lobby button and waited. Jimin's Promise suddenly bursted and played. This elevator isn't really helping.

The elevator opened and I was released from that crazy situation. Once I reached the sandy beach, I ran and shouted for hell do I care. I was really enjoying myself when I accidentally slipped on the sand by the seashore. My clothes were all wet.

I got up and went to the road to get some clothes in the car.

I opened it with the keys that were in Jimin's pocket, and rumbled through the back.

"I'm sure mom gave me clothes." I tried thinking.

I finally remembered that I forgot to bring them since Jimin was so in a hurry to leave. When I was about to curse myself, my gaze stopped on Jimin's sweatshirt. I raised it up to my eye level. It's big for a small mochi.

I opened the passenger's door and boarded. I finally realized my shorts were wet. I took them off and dried them using the AC. Oh my god I hope no one sees this.

I wore the sweatshirt by itself since I can't find any t shirt to wear under. After my shorts dried I quickly wore them, and got my wallet from the purse. I didn't want to feel bad for paying his money yesterday, so I decided to buy him a hoodie.

I took the wallet and locked the car. I walked back to the hotel, and walked inside. A store caught my eye. GUCCI? Wow. Who knew this resort was this luxurious?

I entered the store and a cute green hoodie immediately caught my attention. I walked to it and tried to compare the size with the sweatshirt I'm currently wearing. I decided to go with this, but he doesn't have any bottoms.

I went to the other section and found a cute pair of capris shorts. It had a cute design and it really matched the hoodie. I'll just go with these. I went to the counter and finally saw how much those were. The green hoodie that had a cute imprint was $1,300, and the pants were.....Wait it's still scanning....

$2,198?!!!

Oh my god those are hella expensive.

"How would you like to pay ma'am?" The register asked me.

"Cash please." I said with my head hung low. I got my money out of my wallet....my precious....and held it to the register. It was a thick bunch of money.

"Here you go ma'am." She placed the package on the counter.

What am I doing to my money?

"Thank you." I flashed a pained smile on the cashier but I don't think she saw it cause she went back to checking things right after.

-
I walked out of that expensive store, and lazily went up to our floor using the elevator. Jimin better treat me right.

I walked to the door and turned th door knob. Aish. It's locked.

I knocked on the door gently at first but this jamless boy didn't seem to hear it. I banged at the door multiple times. Aish.

"YAH PARK JIMIN! OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!" I snapped, but still banging at the door.

"Wait!" A voice from the inside peeped. I was getting angrier by the minute. He finally opened the door, and it made me almost burst into laughter after seeing his panicked, sleepy self.

He stared at me wide eyed and laughed. I was gonna give him a beating when I realized I was wearing his clothes. Don't worry. It's probably not even half the price of the ones I got you.

I explained to him, but stuttering a bit here and there but it was okay. I shoved the clothes into his arms and said "Change into these."

-
He changed, annoying me a bit but he finally changed. I didn't want him to feel 'bad' that I got him Gucci clothes so I said that the hoodie was all I bought.

~ Present ~
I quickly ran up inside our dorm as soon as it opened. I have to find Nayeon unnie.

"Nayeon unnie?" I asked Tzuyu who just pointed at her room. I instantly bursted inside and found unnie playing dress up. I pulled her down to sit on the bed.

"Wae?" She asked the panting me.

"Unnie. He confessed to me." I uttered. Her eyes were gonna pop out from surprise.

"Jinjja?!" She did and 'o' with her mouth.

"Well, are you gonna say yes?" She smirked.

"The thing is," I started.

She hummed in reply.

"I was asleep when he did it." I explained.

"Then how do you know he really did it?" She asked again.

I explained everything to her. How I woke up and how I heard him mumble stuff, and all the smiling, etc.

"You must've dreamt about it."

"No. I heard him." I reassured.

-
Jimin's PoV

I thought about it, and I should really confess to her face to face. I gathered all my courage left and called her.

"Yeobeoseyo?" She answered.

"Jeongyeon-ahh. Do you want to meet up?" I asked her. My hands were shaking from nervousness.

"Sure."

My lips crept up and formed into a smile. I said to meet up at the park the next day.

I'm gonna make that day the happiest moment in her life.

I began planning stuff on how to surprise her, and when I finally came up with something, I called in a meeting with the hyungs. And dongsaengs.
-
"Okay." They agreed to my master plan.

-
"Will you marry me?"

-
End of Chapter

A/N : Wait what? 'Will you marry me?' Hmm.. talk about fast. Hahaha. Don't worry guys~ I'm pretty sure it was a mistake. (Of course I'm sure I'm the author 😉) Let's wish Jimin a good luck!