23 : Dream?

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
-
Chapter Twenty - Three

"Hey stop kicking will ya?" I shouted with my back turned to him and my eyes closed. His body's been grazing mine since 2 hours ago.

"Sorry. It's just—can you move a bit?" He replied awkwardly.

I scooted over with my back still facing him. He moved closer to my side which made his knee hit my rear. I jolted and sat up, and glared at him with my tired eyes.

"I can't believe I'm letting you sleep beside me without any wall between or something." I babbled madly.

He followed me and sat up. He gave me a shy smile and patted my shoulder. "Sorry."

I sighed and caught a glimpse of the big white pillow by his side. I reached over him and grabbed the pillow. I sat back at my side and looked at him. His heart was beating really fast when I got closer a while ago.

"Waejwore." I looked at him then at the pillow. I carried out my plan and placed the pillow in the middle of the space between us.

"Don't cross over." I ordered at him then laid down with my back facing him.

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Jeongyeon-ahh. Can you help me?" The boy pouted. I scootched over to him and nodded. I hazed at the broken toy and patted him at the back.

"Gwaenchanha. Eonnie will help us when she gets here." I reassured him.

He bobbed his head and smiled with beads of tears on his eyes, at the brink of falling.

"Don't cry. DDUK." I pressed his cheek with my pointer finger earning a small laugh from him.

"Jeongyeon-ahh. I like you."

"I like you too." I grinned at the boy. Wait. What? His mouth didn't even move.
-
End of Chapter

A/N : Okay..this is officially the most boring one yet, but don't worry. It's just a transition chapter so it's probably supposed to be like that. Don't worry. The 'Yes or Yes' scene is incomiiiing.