Sixteen : Couple photo

Jeongyeon's POV

"Guys! The staffs from the other side are looking for some volunteers from the members!" A staff announced, making everyone turn to hear.

"What's this about?" Our manager approached the staff member with a face that shows the stress she's been having.

The staff whispered to our manager's ear. The corners of manager-nim's mouth started to flick upwards as her gaze turned to me.

Oh shit.

-
"No! I won't do it!" I grumbled as our manager pouted. I looked at her with a pleading look. No I can't do this.

(A :what does Jeongyeon need to do? Let's go back a few minutes earlier.)

-6 minutes earlier-
Twice's manager's POV

"Guys! The staffs from the other side are looking for some volunteers from the members!" Some staff shouted.

I glared at him and walked up to where he was standing.

"What is this about?"

His mouth came closer to my ear as he whispered something to me.
"BTS is having a photoshoot, and we just received a message that their company and your's approving of Ms. Yoo and Mr. Park's scandal. So the two CEO's arranged this for them. Oh and the other members."

My gazed instantly traveled to Jeongyeon's eyes as a smile crept up my lips. She looked back at me weirdly.

-
Back to JY POV
"Jeongyeon-ahh~ please. And besides,  JYP PD-nim was the one who arranged all this." She begged.

"No! I am not admitting to dating that jerk!" I shouted back at her which made her flinch a bit.

"And certainly not do a photoshoot with him." I continued. This time, Unnie looked up at me with vicious eyes. Oh no.

"O-okay. I'll do it." I stuttered as her vicious glare turned into a sweet one.

"Geurae~" Unnie shoved some white shorts and white sleeveless blouse at me.

"Oh and wear that." She pointed to the white expensive-looking converse shoes.
-

I came out the same time as the other members, and all of us were dressed with a summer vibe. Except I'm the only one who looks like......

Anyway, the staff from our side transferred to the other side of the river, cause apparently, the 2 CEOs decided to merge the photoshoots.

"Unnie kaja." Tzuyu linked arms with me, along with Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, and the rest of the members.

"Oh. Dahyun-ie and Sana. You guys can't join the photoshoot since you have a variety show to attend to." Manager unnie called with her eyes stuck on some file of papers.

"Awww~" everyone pouted as we waved goodbye to Dahyun and Sana who were boarding the fan with our manager.

"BTS's Manager will take you guys home m'kay?"

We nodded in response.

We continued to link arms with each other after our van left.

"Guys. We need to make a grand entrance okay? Walk like we're Victoria Secret models." Nayeon chined up making everyone laugh. But we still did it anyway.

-
Jimin's POV

I was fiddling with my phone when I suddenly heard 'woo's in my surroundings. I flicked my head up and saw Jeongyeon. Wow. She looks amazing. Even though she's just wearing casual clothes, it really suits hear. And seeing her with untied hair really surprised me.