20 : Official

Breaking : Twice Jeongyeon and BTS Jimin seen in Amusement Park.

I hate her! She's stealing our oppa.
~ Hater's back off! And you call yourselves Armys!

Jeongyeon's mine!
~ Take her. We don't want her hanging around our Oppa.
~ Neither do we with your Jimin!

Protect Jeongyeon!

JYP has to stop this!
~ BigHit as well!

-

I woke up to the sound of continuous phone calls by reporters and from Jimin himself. This whole article blew up Yesterday after we had our date.

I got my phone and answered the fvcking phone call which seemed to be endless.

"Wae?" I gulped down the glass of water on my bedside table.

"Gwaenchanha?" Jimin asked on the other line.

"Mhm." I hummed while chilling out on my bed. It actually doesn't affect me that much. I've had lots of experience ever since we were in highschool. People have been taking us as a couple even hough we weren't. And now that we were 'official', they're posting these mean comments about me not deserving him. Tsk. It's him who doesn't deserve me.

"Jeongyeon? YOO JEONGYEON!" I sanapped back out of my thoughts after Jimin yelled my name on the other line. I could tell he's frustrated.

"Wae?" I asked back.

"Bang Pd's calling me." He explained.

I nodded and looked at my phone which was vibrating also. It had JYP's caller ID.

"Talk to you later." We bid our goodbyes and ended the call. I then accepted JYP's call and placed the phone against my ear,

"Jeongyeon! Why haven't you been answering my calls?" I was about to answer when he continued. "Don't go to work today. Armys are having some kind of revolution against you guys dating. Talking about you guys being fake." He muttered.

"Well, they're actually right. We aren't a real thing." My lips formed a straight line.

"Well, since you guys are still one, Bang Pd'll send Jimin to get you. Ho to your hometown, and just hang out there while we take care of this mess." JYP ended the call after saying those words.

I sighed and put my phone down, but before I could, Jimin started calling me again. I swiftly picked the call up and pressed the phone on my ear.

"It turns out both our fandoms are causing a ruckus at each other's companies." He sighed loudly. Boy is he stressed.

"Yeah. JYP said we should spend some time on our hometown first. Maybe hang out with our childhood friends." I mumbled the last sentence.

He hummed back in response. "I'm here." The doorbell rang at the same time.

Oh God.

"YAH! Why are you here so early?" I gritted my teeth as I spoke through the phone while going to the front door.

I opened it revealing a casual looking Jimin with his phone on one ear. He gave me an eye smile and waved a paper bag at me, making me raise my brows in curiosity.

"Come in." I grumbled.

"Why u so mad?" He chuckled.

"I haven't even took a bath." I muttered, wishing he didn't hear it.

Instead he gave me a chuckle and passed me the paper bag. "Well you can take your bath now." He heard me?

He pushed me towards the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

"Towel?" I knocked on the door. For god's sake I'm inside the bathroom but I can't open it.

He opened the door and pulled me close to him. My eyes were wide open when his lips landed on mine. Shit.

My body started to ease, my lips responded to the kiss and his hands crawled to my waist. I closed my eyes and our lips moved in sync. The towel he was holding dropped to the floor, along with a... lip balm?

My eyes flew open after realizing what was happening right now. I pulled away from the kiss leaving Jimin completely dumbfounded. I pushed him by the chest and grabbed the towel from the floor and dashed inside the bathroom.

I bit my lower lip as the scene of me kissing that jerk entered my mind.

"Aish." I mumbled and went to shower.

-
I wrapped the towel around my body. Then I opened the bathroom door enough to peek if he was anywhere near here. He's not here. Phew.

I rushed inside the room with my hair still dripping droplets of water. I closed the door whilst still peeking through it. I sighed after closing the door.

"Finally." I mumbled.

"Finally what?" I heard someone behind me. I jumped backwards after seeing that mochi sitting on my bed with wide eyes.

"Yah! Get out!!" I screamed and pushed him outside the room. I slammed the door in his face. My heart was pumping crazily.

I changed into a green hoodie and some ripped denim shorts, and pulled the hood over my head. Okay. Let's try our best to not be awkward.

I opened the door, and I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest after he said it. Those 4 words that changed our relationship.

"Let's make it official."

-
End of Chapter

A/N : I don't really like this chapter, but I decided to give it a chance. It was getting really boring so I decided to start building their Love relationship.

Do you think Jeongyeon will say Yes?

Find out on the next Chapter~