Nine : Tease

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•
-
Chapter Nine

"Arrgh. My head hurts." I woke up with a splitting headache.

"Jeongyeon unnie~~~" Sana called out to me in a cute tone.

"Hm?"

"Here. Seungyeon unnie dropped by a while ago and told us to give this to you." She handed me a thermos. It's probably filled with hangover soup.

I took the thermos and opened it. The smell of the yummy soup filled my nostrils.

I chugged it down while it was still hot, and when I finished, all the members came to view. Momo, Sana, Nayeon, Tzuyu, Mina, Chaeyoung, Jihyo. Everyone except Dahyun was in the room inspecting me.

Someone finally spoke up (which was Tzuyu). "Unnie, I heard BTS Jimin got you home." She snickered softly.

I scoffed and was about to say something when Dubu entered the room holding a popsicle.

"It's true. You were hugging him like it's the end of the world." She said innocently.

Everyone started laughing and chuckling, and all that stuff.

Oh. I can't remember anything!

A knock on the door was heard after they stopped laughing. Everyone scattered and told each other to get it, leaving me the one to do it.

"Great." I said under my breath.

I got up from bed and went straight to the front door to answer it. It was our manager. She walked past me and went in the middle and clapped her hands to get everyone's attention.

"Guys! Get dressed. We have a music show to attend to after breakfast."

Everyone groaned as she put the paper bags in her hand down.

"There's one for everyone." She grinned.

-
//MBC music show//

We finished performing a 6 minute performance. We performed to Yes or Yes and Dance the Night Away. It was exhausting and at the same time really fun.

I always enjoy performing on stage. Where our Once-deul are cheering for us, and the candy bongs moving to the beat.

After our performance, the stage went dark, and the lights shifted to the MC's corner.

"Yaaa~~ what a performance from Twice! And up next is Wanna One's Light." The MC applauded.

-

We went to our seats. Dahyun was in front of me, leading the way to our seats which were..... ugh.

In front of the BTS members again. They weren't there yet, but some papers were stuck on to the chairs which had 'Reserved for BTS' typed on them.

I could hear Nayeon unnie and Jihyo snickering their hearts out.

"Great."

~
"She looks amazing. As always."
-

End of Chapter
^
Okay guys. I need recommendations for who Jeongyeon's first love is going to be in this story. I just couldn't think of someone. So please don't be shy to comment..

Thanks! Keep Voting and Stay tuned for the new chapter~

^